altitude sick 03-Apr-21
WV Mountaineer 03-Apr-21
24-Mar-21
They look badass.

24-Mar-21

Buffalo1's Link
CHECK THIS OUT !!

24-Mar-21
Massive holes in the steel, and put a hurting on that block. If the were 1 1/4 I would be all over it.

25-Mar-21
I've been using them for years in Australia. Fantastic heads, strong, cut on contact, and solid steel. Fly great. I wouldn't use anything else. Pretty sure that they have a distributor in the USA. If you do send them a message it may take a bit to get a response at the moment as our Fallow and Red deer rut is just starting and the owners will likely be hunting hard.

25-Mar-21
You can buy on Amazon.

25-Mar-21
Lancaster has them.

25-Mar-21
Man, I look the look of that 3 blade single bevel. I currently shoot cutthroats but the price is getting to where I can’t afford a good solid broadhead anymore. The ozcuts are more inline with my price range too.

31-Mar-21
SittingBull, I just received my 3 blade offset single bevels. They look impressive, but man are they dull.

Full disclosure I have been using IronWill the last 2 years so am spoiled by their out of the box sharpness.

Perhaps Ozcut could give the customer the option to omit the fancy box and spend that time and money on a wet stone.

31-Mar-21
SittingBull, I just received my 3 blade offset single bevels. They look impressive, but man are they dull.

Full disclosure I have been using IronWill the last 2 years so am spoiled by their out of the box sharpness.

Perhaps Ozcut could give the customer the option to omit the fancy box and spend that time and money on a wet stone.

01-Apr-21
I liked the initial look of them but if I have to sharpen the damn things, I'm never buying them...

01-Apr-21
I’m pretty good at sharpening most things but I am struggling with these. I can get a burr but can not take it to the next step.

I will say that when shot into a layered target they do tremendous damage. Almost like running a drill bit through the target.

01-Apr-21
They do seem to be hard Steel

01-Apr-21
Ohio, Yes the hurricane 125.

02-Apr-21
Cool vid..... shot that axis right off the doe.... Have done that with feral goats but never a buck..... good way to get to full draw while they are, um, distracted....

Was that a Ozzie Heart Shot on a goat? ouch.

Pricing.... was that EACH? ouch again.....

03-Apr-21
My bad, see that now. Makes it a bit easier to take......

03-Apr-21
I just posted 4 boxes for sale on the Leatherwall classifieds.

2 Boxes of single bevel offset 3 blade 150 grain $39

2 boxes of 125 grain 3 blade $32

03-Apr-21
I’m probably going to give these a go. I like’em.

• Sitka Gear