t-roy 29-Mar-21
grizzly63 29-Mar-21
26-Mar-21

bigswivle's embedded Photo
A little forestry education for my kiddos
bigswivle's embedded Photo
A little forestry education for my kiddos

28-Mar-21
What is the light to the right of your family?

28-Mar-21
Looks like another fire

28-Mar-21
hoping yours was a controlled burn, the other kind sucks when your stuff goes with it

29-Mar-21
I know what you’re talking about itshot!! Hope everything turned out ok for you bigs

29-Mar-21
Yes a controlled burn(should’ve been more specific) I love it when they re still going at night

29-Mar-21
Here in NM they changed the name to "prescribed" burn. Because too many have gotten out of control and burned large areas; hence, "controlled" is a misnomer...

29-Mar-21
Or as the feds like to call it.... "Domestic Terrorism"......

29-Mar-21

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Unless it’s in a liberal run city, TD...... Then it’s called a “mostly peaceful protest”.

They are definitely neat to watch at night, bigswivle! I burn off CRP here at home, always during the day, but I’ve drove through Kansas and Oklahoma at night when they were burning pastures. Amazing how far away they can be seen.

29-Mar-21
I drove through an area of Montana at night thirty minutes after the fire had crossed the interstate. Trees still standing all glowing red, laying down red glowing logs. Saw the orange in the night sky and took over an hour to get there. Passing through to Idaho.

• Sitka Gear