Lunker 30-Mar-21
Bou'bound 31-Mar-21
INbowdude 31-Mar-21
Bowhunt3138 31-Mar-21
Snuffer 31-Mar-21
drslyr 31-Mar-21
30-Mar-21
4:33 AM LIVE from Ma*
In case you missed it we left off last night with me out to dinner and my pal face timing me showing me 15 pigs on the corn 40 min before dark!!!!

30-Mar-21
amazing

30-Mar-21

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo

30-Mar-21
Here piggy piggy!!!!!

30-Mar-21
The heavy arrah did the trick! Congrats bud!

30-Mar-21
Story to follow soon!!!

30-Mar-21
Congratulations !! Good eating right there.

30-Mar-21
Nice job Drslyr!!

30-Mar-21
Awesome! Congratulations John.

30-Mar-21
Nice job! What’s the deal with turkeys down there is it open?

30-Mar-21
Ya noob it’s open

30-Mar-21
So the story behind the massive arrah kill! Once upon a time a young boy of 65 went to fl to hog hunt. It wasn't his first time. As a matter of fact he had hunted hogs all over fl for yrs. It was howeva his first time launching spears at these hairy beasts. His first morning in, he had spooked the hairy beasts in the dark going in 2 hrs before light, they ran away and did not return that morning or evening. It had been brutal waiting in the blind with temperatures well over 100*. He was determined but being drained from the heat he decided to pass the evening hunt the second night and go out to dinner instead. While sitting in the restaurant about 45 min before dark his fone rang. When he saw it was his friend who was letting him hunt on his property calling, he instantly knew the pigs were there on the corn without even picking up the fone. Hello.... the pigs are there aren't they he said to his friend the second he answered the fone. Why yes they are his pal returned.... about 15 or so his pal said...... well of course they are he replied... cuz im not there. Those S O. B. Pigs how do they know. Time to wreak some vengeance on those hairy mutha’s he thought. Tomorrow yeah tomorrow ill go early and suprise those dam pigs. He returned from dinner and carefully prepared his equipment for the next day. Screwed on his pig sniper light carefully into his stabilizer port on his bow. Those critters are there early tomorrow ill be ready for them he thought. All the gear ready and carefully packed he called it a night and turned in, He woke early before the alarm by an hr. Thinking how he had spent 16 sweltering hrs soaking thru his clothes with no results. He was more determined than ever to avenge his wasted time. He rose and loaded his gear in the car for the half hr drive to the hunting spot. He arrived 2 hrs before light as his pal had told him the pigs were known to be running around early in the morning. He stepped out of the car and instantly heard squealing. His heart rate rose to pounding level in seconds due to the adrenalin shot thru his veins like a bolt of lightning. THEIR HERE.... THEIR HERE...... Quietly as he could he assembled the hunting and camera gear and began to creep forward. He had brought a bag of corn to spread out at the hunting sight the morning before and had thrown the bag half full on top of an old trailer with some old steel roofing on top of it about 3 ft off the ground. When the beasts had finished all the corn that had been spread on the ground they went after the bag on top of the steel roofing .....found it and had knocked the bag to the ground and the sow in the picture had her whole head in the bag eating from it. The hunter slowly crept in closer in the full moonlight. He was disappointed that he would not be able to film as he could not hold the camera and shoot ......as well as it was too dark anyway to film. He switched on the pig light blasting green light thru the moonlit sky expecting the pigs to curlytail it outa dodge. NO REACTION. The sow would snap at others tryna join in on the corn feast before sticking her head back in the corn sack. Meanwhile our hunter is slowly sneaking in closer for the shot, adrenalized and terrorized by several 300 lb plus boars roaming around and squealing at less than 50 yds. Our hunter was in the wide open with nowhere to run to should they decide to charge. He crept to18 yds. And prepared for the shot. Lighted Pin on.....hold steady, follow thru, squeeze the trigger. BOOM the bow went off as our hunter watched the lit nock sail thru the hairy beast like it was going thru paper. The creature fell to the ground , instantly jumped up and began to run. Our hunter knew it was a perfect shot and watched the beast run and fall several times heading for the safety of the jungle. The creature illuminated from the green light all the way towards the jungle. She never made it and fell to her final resting place 15 yds from the edge. She made it about 50 yds. from the point of impact. The heavy arrah was fantastic in its ability to take big tough anee mulz.!!!

Should our hunter go after one of the 300 lb rrrrrzzzzz?-

30-Mar-21
A classic

30-Mar-21
Congrats Man...nice sow !

Your story had me riveted...(didn't have a choice, I would have been lost if I didn't concentrate, lol ) !

Paragraphs are a big plus ;^)

30-Mar-21
Definitely goo for a 300pounder John!!!

30-Mar-21
Very nice congrats man you were due!

30-Mar-21
Nice. Forrest

30-Mar-21
Great story Drslyr and just the way hunting goes 16 hours one day, nothing and then boom on the way in!

30-Mar-21
I did make lots of paragraphs but when i pushed submit. It ran it all together!

30-Mar-21
Great story great hunt. Thanx for sharing

31-Mar-21
don't wurry bout da peregraffs. yer duin grat.

31-Mar-21
Atta boy!

31-Mar-21
Great story slyr. Thanks for taking us along.

31-Mar-21
At least he finished his story bou....

31-Mar-21
Ate her back straps on the grille last night cooked two different ways. One with an apple rub powder seasoning. The other good ol sweet baby rays barbecue sauce. I liked the sweet baby rays the best. The apple rub was good to but it was just edged out by the ol standby sweet baby rays!

• Sitka Gear