drslyr 01-Apr-21
drslyr 01-Apr-21
MA-PAdeerslayer 01-Apr-21
drslyr 01-Apr-21
MA-PAdeerslayer 01-Apr-21
drslyr 01-Apr-21
01-Apr-21
4:57 AM LIVE from Ma*
Hog huntin again. Down here in floor I Da. Pal put more corn out last night. I’m not going to shoot unless its light enough to shoot on cam. His property backs up into thousands of acres of public land . Funny i can shoot all the hogs i want anyway anyday with no lic. But hunt the public land and there’s a season and lic. needed. Got the first one now its time to get one on cam! Wish me luck. A few of you film. It is unbelievably difficult to pull it off especially bow hunting. I wanted to have a kill on video to show you guys but im running outa time!

01-Apr-21
In the blind 30 min b4 first light. Pigs musta come last night. All the corn is gone! They weren't here when i got here. Now we wait!

01-Apr-21
GL dr

01-Apr-21

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Not feelin it today. All the corn was already gone when i arrived. Winds perfect. Stay till 9 or 9:30

01-Apr-21
Need a feeder with a timer ha

01-Apr-21
Bailin out...... No pigs were hammed, skunned, brisketed, smoked, or roasted during the scope of this hunt.!

01-Apr-21

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Brought his pal

01-Apr-21
Bird brain came back! Lol

01-Apr-21

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
You dont wanna be injured or dead in fl in da bush. This is what was left of the pig i shot after 1 Day!!!!!!!

01-Apr-21
What cleaned that thIng that fast!?

01-Apr-21
Who knows..... i saw 3 buzzards on it this morning! Panther.... bear.... anteater..... ya got me!!!

• Sitka Gear