StickFlicker's embedded Photo
2021 Hoyt Hesla
Introducing the all-new HOYT HESLA! Synergistically combining modernity and tradition all in one bow. FEATURES: - Limb-mounted solar panels to power the bow's battery as well as anything attached to it. Battery placed in the grip of the bow to provide hot-to-the-touch warmth when fully charged during those cold sits. - "4 Motor Melee" attached to the limbs adds additional charging capacity every time you shoot. Motors also provide LET-ON assist to increase the overall shot speed (up to 523 FPS). The "4-Motor Melee" also helps you draw your bow so that your 80 lbs. draw weight feels like 20 lbs. - Integrated in-line "Shelf Charging Station". Compatible with any Lightning port-charged device. (Arrow rest and charging station cannot be used simultaneously). - USB charging port for those not using a real phone -- as well as video game consoles, cameras, monitors, or your buddy's bow. - Fully customizable "Buck Stops Here" button and directional speaker. Record or upload any variety of grunts, bleats, mews, bugles, yells, gobbles, music, whatever! Use the "Buck Stops Here System" to halt a moving deer for a perfect broadside shot, or just use it to blast "Fortunate Son" downrange. - Patent-pending "Bowzone Emitter" mounted at the bottom of the riser for ultimate scent blocking to keep you and the bottom half of your bow undetected during your hunt. - "Deer in the Headlights" spotlight/blacklight to either blind your query or track blood in low light conditions. (Green light upgrade also available for early/late hikes in/out). *Sustainably(ish)-made, non-vegan, non-cruelty-free product. Definitely gluten-free.

01-Apr-21
That is funny. GF yourself this is joke so no need for a 6 paragraph rant. ;)

01-Apr-21
lol

Got one on order!

01-Apr-21
Appropriate.

01-Apr-21
Some states are already shortening seasons and cutting quotas in anticipation of the huge increase in kill %.

01-Apr-21
Can you shoot an animal from Mars with that thing????

01-Apr-21
So this is how Hoyt made a carbon bow weigh 5 pounds! :)

01-Apr-21
That's nothing, my recurve already had that stuff, LOL.

01-Apr-21
I bet you can even get one for a shade under $10K!!!

01-Apr-21
Would this cost one bitcoin?

01-Apr-21
Dang! I ordered a new Matthew’s V3 last month! Wonder if I can cancel?

01-Apr-21
A certain known person on this site will now be converting from Bowtech back to Hoyt. No names will be named.

01-Apr-21
spike...does it start with an E and end with a LKMAN??

04-Apr-21
That's a good one, April fools never gets dull.

04-Apr-21
Good one Stick!

05-Apr-21
I think I'll stick with the Revolt X... I have no need for a bow company that just now "introduced" their revolutionary tri-track shim system binary that everyone else has been running for more than a decade. And a $1,700.00 dollar 30 inch carbon that literally comes out of the box at 5 pounds. LMAO! (Seriously) Very funny post though.

05-Apr-21
As long as it’s 80% let off or less. Because that is not fair chase.

05-Apr-21
I’ve got one on order. Because of Covid, the manufacturing process has sped up, so I should b shooting this awesome product in Canada, sooner than expected!

• Sitka Gear