JTreeman 02-Apr-21
JohnMC 02-Apr-21
Tradmike 03-Apr-21
brantman 04-Apr-21
Zebrakiller 06-Apr-21
Zebrakiller 12-Apr-21
Zebrakiller 22-Apr-21
02-Apr-21
Looking for another Terra glide if anyone has one for sale. Got lucky with last two

02-Apr-21
You can buy them on badlands website. They make and sell then new again. They are a gray color now, but as far as I can tell the exact same bag.

—Jim

02-Apr-21
They are mostly the exact same bag - i have both the old and new. The new one has a smaller outside compartment, which is where I used to put my arrow case. For whatever reason, they made the new bag smaller and I cant get a standard arrow case in it - wont fit. I still use my old one, I guess if you take a duffle bag in addition to the Terraglide you can put the arrow case in that.

02-Apr-21
Wait for a sale....their list price of 440.00 is way too high IMO. I bought another one last year when they did a "40% off everything" sale, making it more palatable at 264.00.

I put my arrow case in the main compartment.

02-Apr-21
except they dont know how to measure just bought one and returned it they said it was 40 inches,it was about 37 inches i.d. couldnt put my hoyt ultra inside without stretching the inside. beware

02-Apr-21
I have 2. Can't believe they are still holding

02-Apr-21
Hopefully they made it easier to zip the new ones up than the old ones!

02-Apr-21

Nick Muche's Link
Thanks to KTH on a flight to Sonora this past January, Look at the Boyt bag...

02-Apr-21

Brotsky's Link
Check these out, really liking mine.

02-Apr-21
Thanks Brotsky… I think you just cost me some money. That bow case looks really nice.

02-Apr-21
Yeah, it does!

02-Apr-21
Brotsky, On my last trip to Africa my Legend was put in with the rifles back here in the US. I assume because of its length. Have you had that issue.

My Terraglide went to Africa twice and came off the carousel with all normal luggage.

02-Apr-21
Jay, I have not flown with it yet, just traveled with it on the ground. I know another Bowsiter that travels with his quite a bit and I've never heard him mention that problem. Maybe it was a one time thing or they thought it contained a firearm?

02-Apr-21
Yeah. Probably a one time deal. I was bummed to learn I had to wait with all the firearm hunters.

02-Apr-21
Brotsky- That looks like a winner. Do you have the 44 or the 40? How much room is leftover after the bow goes in? Any idea of the weight?

Thanks

02-Apr-21
t-ROY

zipping that mfer up sucks!!!

02-Apr-21
I have the 44, I have a 35" ATA bow so I need the 44. You can pack a lot of clothes in there if you just put one bow in it. Not sure on the weight but it's light for its size.

02-Apr-21

huntinelk's embedded Photo
This is a 40 with 2, 34 ata bows in it, weighed about 48 pounds ...complete with the TSA check paper.

02-Apr-21

02-Apr-21
I like the looks of that case...

DAMN YOU BROTSKY!!

02-Apr-21

wildwilderness's embedded Photo
wildwilderness's embedded Photo
I have had great luck with the Sitka Nomad the last 10+ years. fits everything, never been charged oversize.

02-Apr-21
I have all of the bags listed above except the Boyt. I had similar problem with the legend (mine are 40’s) when traveling internationally (sometimes) that it will come out with rifles/oversized real PITA, that is why I don’t use a hard case. Never had that problem on domestic flights though.

My preference is still the badlands. It ALWAYS comes with regular luggage it is full/tight when right at 50lbs. Bigger bags (legend/Sitka) seem kinda floppy and hard to get full and keep them under 50 lbs.

The Legend 40 would be my second choice. Nice bag at a fair price.

—Jim

02-Apr-21
I look at this thread on my work computer and now I am getting adds for bow bags on instasnap on my phone. Scary how much is captured on us.

03-Apr-21
I have one. 150 plus shipping.

04-Apr-21
do they come reinforced around the ends like a terraglide

06-Apr-21
First bag arrived thanks to an awesome bowsiter! Thanks

12-Apr-21
Trademike you still have 1 for sale

22-Apr-21
Another bag has arrived in perfect condition. Thanks bowsiters I would take 1 more if it's out there

• Sitka Gear