sitO 08-Apr-21
midwest 08-Apr-21
Brotsky 08-Apr-21
Realwarrior 09-Apr-21
Pop-r 10-Apr-21
sitO 10-Apr-21
Pop-r 11-Apr-21
07-Apr-21
Looking for someone willing to part with a Mel-Dutton doe decoy. My email is [email protected] Message me if there is one available.

08-Apr-21
I never have seen a Dutton doe to my recollection. Hopefully you'll find one as they've became fairly popular and pricey as of the last several years.

08-Apr-21
Of course they did Pop-r, I sold mine about 4 years ago so naturally the price would go up similar to our house and my stock picks after selling!

08-Apr-21
so what is the going price of one?

08-Apr-21

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
Trust me, the Commandalope from Flambeau works just as well...$62 on Amazon

08-Apr-21
Good to see they're selling those again, sitO!

08-Apr-21
Commandelope for sure!

09-Apr-21

Realwarrior's embedded Photo
Realwarrior's embedded Photo
Just ordered one. Thanks for the heads up

10-Apr-21
I see the color/hair scheme doesn't really seem to matter as the flambeau isn't even close to accurate. I was going to repaint my carry lite and was concerned about it but after seeing that and your success with it I believe I could make it work just fine with a spray can or two.

10-Apr-21
Anthony, the first one I used had a "paint job" and we also cut down the horns to make it look even more subordinate. No, it doesn't matter.

Good luck and have fun...a charging Pronghorn is something you won't forget

11-Apr-21
Yes sir, I've only hunted them a couple years but was lucky enough to have a friend "show me the ropes" & kinda put 20 yrs of experience on me in a season and it's becoming one of my favorite hunts! It sure is fun!!

• Sitka Gear