Shiras42 08-Apr-21
Ward's Outfitters 08-Apr-21
Jaquomo 08-Apr-21
Ward's Outfitters 11-Apr-21
08-Apr-21

Ward's Outfitters's embedded Photo
COMING SOON

WiLO-TV is a live streaming app that brings the outdoors to you and connects you with fellow outdoor enthusiasts from around the world. The WiLO-TV app is 100% free and allows you to instantly broadcast LIVE or “Watch It Live Outdoors.” The WiLO-TV app is available for uploading and LIVE streaming of hunting, fishing, shooting sports and anything outdoors. The WiLO-TV app is available on apple and android devices along with a web based platform and is free to download and sign up. The app is supported with all smart devices without a subscription fee.

Anyone can have their own channel and become a superstar with the WiLO-TV platform. Starting your own channel is simple and available to everyone. With the WiLO-TV app you can build your own profile and go live at any time. You can upload pre-recorded content, invite your followers to download the WiLO-Tv app and subscribe to your channel.

08-Apr-21
This could take CT LIVE Hunts to the next level. Can you imagine the riveting nature of not just getting the written updates, but actually being there in the field with the CT hunter while they hunt.

08-Apr-21
It's an interesting concept, but have you googled Wilo-TV? I saw this the first time you posted it and tried to find more info, keep coming up with the same German manufacturer?

08-Apr-21
Bou for the win

08-Apr-21

SitO

Yes we're aware of the Wilo Tv of Germany. Our domain it Wilo-Tv so we're good.

08-Apr-21
Best of luck! I look forward to giving it a try, though admittedly I will be a follower of others and likely not do any of my own.

08-Apr-21
Shiras42 We realize that's going to happen a bunch. But thats okay we need viewers.

08-Apr-21
What hunting needs is more video superstars.

Wish you luck in your venture.

11-Apr-21

• Sitka Gear