WV Mountaineer 19-Apr-21
Wild Bill 19-Apr-21
Wild Bill 19-Apr-21
Wild Bill 19-Apr-21
Vonfoust 27-Apr-21
TODDY 27-Apr-21
Charlie Rehor 12-Sep-23
18-Apr-21
I don’t use photoshop but do use Lightroom quite a bit. Let me know what you are trying to do. If think I can help can have you email me picture.

18-Apr-21
Not so much a resident anymore but if you know how to contact Bill Allard, he helped me out in the past with a photo.

18-Apr-21
JIMBOW is your guy. I don’t see him post on here much anymore, but I thought I saw him post something the other day on one of the threads. He does an incredible job cleaning up trophy pics.

18-Apr-21
Jimbo is the man with deslobbering photos. He helped a buddy last year, so I'm guessing hes still around. He takes VPA, 150 g., non vented as payment.....lol. I would confirm, in case he's switched heads.....

19-Apr-21
Great pic, scoot! Can’t wait to see the finished product, that will no doubt have an even more special significance to you guys.

Just a thought....if possible, maybe photoshop a Packers logo on your shirt...If it costs a little more to do that, Brotsky and I would chip in some extra coin ;-)

19-Apr-21
Scoot I have had a few canvases made. I don’t remember the company I used. However I know there are several that offer options other than wrapping the edges around the side. One I have at my store is some bighorns I’d did not want what you are talking about to happen. So I chose a option called blurred edge. It looks good. If you have not already go to the website of the canvas print company you want to use and add you picture to there “build a canvas” a good one should be able to cure what you are worried about. You will be able to exactly what front and sides will look like. Some of the companies website will let you do more than others. The ones on Amazon are pretty basic.

19-Apr-21
Yep. Great pic for sure.

19-Apr-21

Wild Bill's embedded Photo
How's this?

19-Apr-21

How's this?

19-Apr-21

Ooops, I missed the bar at the bottom.

27-Apr-21
Not good Wild Bill. The Vikings logo is still visible.

27-Apr-21
Amen Scoot! But hey, at least we got the Lynx! Lol!! Sad.... :0( But a very cool photo regardless. Very cool! Toddy

12-Sep-23
Thanks for the offer John.

• Sitka Gear