darralld 04-May-21
Griz 04-May-21
JL 04-May-21
markr 04-May-21
21-Apr-21

Ron Niziolek's embedded Photo
Ron Niziolek's embedded Photo

Ron Niziolek's Link
Thought I would post some info on here for Chuck. He is finally joining the digital and social media world. @ChuckAdamsArchery on Instagram. Chuck Adams Archery on FaceBook and a website https://www.chuckadamsarchery.com/. He'd enjoy hearing from you. Thanks, Ron

21-Apr-21
No stocking cap???

21-Apr-21
Good for him, and us.....

21-Apr-21
Long time admirer

21-Apr-21
Geezus....and he's still slaying giants. Thanks, Ron!

21-Apr-21
Great news! Thanks for sharing.

21-Apr-21
Great guy as far as I can tell. Met him at a show, once. I think Miranda did him dirty on the "Slam" thing.

21-Apr-21
Awesome!

21-Apr-21
Awesome!

21-Apr-21
I'm a big fan... following... Ed F

21-Apr-21
Thanks for sharing, Ron.

21-Apr-21
Met him at Cabelas once. Signed my book and he took the time to talk with me one on one for several minutes. He seemed very genuine and down to earth.

21-Apr-21
FAB!!!

21-Apr-21
Huge fan! But wish he hadn’t caved and stayed old school. He doesn’t need SM. Nor does anyone else for that matter!

21-Apr-21
Very cool, I have always enjoyed his writings.

21-Apr-21
The Real Deal !!

21-Apr-21
That’s awesome!!!

21-Apr-21
I’ll follow anyone if he can get me on one of those blacktails this November :) Seriously though, I was in awe of only two men when I was a teenager, Fred Bear and Chuck Adams. You couldn’t keep me away!

21-Apr-21
Met Chuck a couple times and he always had time to chat. I’ve got the Super Slam poster and the limited edition Super Slam XX-78 arrow in the tube laying around somewhere. Always enjoyed his columns.

21-Apr-21
Two legends right there!

Following on Instagram.

21-Apr-21
Darn Chuck, I’m disappointed !Are you at least still wearing old school cotton camo ? At least you’re smart enough to navigate that world.

22-Apr-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Not going to lie, I bought a green under armour stocking cap in high school after reading Chucks story’s growing up. Killed my first Pope and Young animal wearing it :)

22-Apr-21
Thanks Ron.

22-Apr-21
Good dude. Spoke with him at length at the Harrisburg show each year he came. Misunderstood by many but he’s a true blue hunter who made many sacrifices to achieve his goals. Respect!

22-Apr-21
Icon

22-Apr-21
Always in awe of his bowhunting skills, and with fingers. Met him at a show and he signed his books for me and made time to talk. Great guy!

22-Apr-21
I enjoyed his presentation/talk at the P&Y convention in Springfield.

Always seemed like a good guy to me, and he has stood the test of time.

22-Apr-21
Met him at the Harrisburg show very humble and great guy. All the craze was to see lee and mainly Tiffany but I went to listen to Chuck when he spoke.

22-Apr-21

Ned mobile 's embedded Photo
Ned mobile 's embedded Photo
My moment of fame with Chuck. Asked him to speak at the Iowa Bowhunters Assn. Banquet. He said for sure and did shortly there after.

22-Apr-21
Always an inspiring hunter! If there was a Chuck article, I knew it was a bow hunting story that was going to be great entertainment and I'd be learning without even knowing it. I've read his books a few times. Too me, Chuck is the Jack O'Conner of the archery world.

Never say die when the goal is identified, but in such a "non-Cam Haynes" style.

22-Apr-21
Instagram? Facebook? No thanks. Chuck couldn’t have picked a worse time to join either of those anti American sensorship sites

22-Apr-21
Somebody did a great job on Chuck's website, very cool !

22-Apr-21

Chuck Adams's Link
Hi Everyone! Hope to see you on my digital platform soon. Thank you, Ron for posting the photo of another great hunt we had. I have more photos of that 2019 trip that will appear on my new website. By the way, I did put my stocking cap back on after it dried out from packing my last buck in the driving rain. A beanie is great until it makes your ears soggy! Happy Hunting!!!

22-Apr-21
Chuck who? You guys know I taught him everything he knows about bow hunting.

Wait, wait, I just woke up, Chuck who? No different Chuck. Chuck Adams the bow hunters, great guy. Man, what a dream I just had!

22-Apr-21
It’s great to see Chuck getting the respect he deserves. For years he’s been slandered from petty, jealous people.

22-Apr-21
The man, the myth, the legend! Good luck with the new endeavors. I feel very spoiled to have more/better access to your writing.

22-Apr-21
Years ago I bought the book Super Slam. Still makes me happy.

23-Apr-21
Welcome to Bowsite! Sure did admire you as a young up and coming bowhunter and still do. Thank you for all you have done to promote our passion.

23-Apr-21
He always was a big influence on me in my early bow hunting days.

Anything I could get my hands on to read that he wrote, I bought the magazine.

When I get my RMEF Bugle mag., his article is my go to read first off.

Good luck, Robb

23-Apr-21
I enjoyed his hunting stories but it was the articles on setting up and tuning bows, shooting practice etc. that were the most influential.

Adams was advocating not-so-light, well tuned arrow flight when the trend turned to lighter/faster/speed at any cost. (Remember overdraws and 2213's?) This was 'BA' - Before Ashby.

23-Apr-21
Back in the day, if he wrote it I read it. One story I will never forget was where he once shot a buck looking one direction only to find that it actually had swapped sides during the shot because he found his arrow impacted on the other side.

23-Apr-21
I've met and spoke to him a few times and he's really nice and down to earth person. When I started bowhunting his articles definitely helped me learn and become a more proficient bowhunter. He's one of the greats IMO.

23-Apr-21
I was always impressed by Chuck. He took a lot of crap years ago for advocating long range shots, but he was very successful at it.

23-Apr-21

ahunter76's embedded Photo
ahunter76's embedded Photo
my G-kids had no idea why I took this photo at the Iowa Deer classic in 2011 or who he is..

23-Apr-21
Stagetek, back then 45 yards was considered 'long' ;-)

23-Apr-21
Cool site Chuck. Thanks for posting Ron,

Awesome to see everybody post up about a guy that is well known and NOBODY has nothing bad to say! That sounds like a man of character to me. Well done!

23-Apr-21
Ahunter you need to share this thread with the G kids. Then they will understand. Hope I get a chance at a picture with a legend.

23-Apr-21
Two Feathers. Oh, I've explained to them. Personally, I have met with Fred Bear, Jim Dougherty, Midge Dandridge, Tom Jennings, Pete Shepley & many other well know archers/bowhunters & never thought about getting a photo (Me, not to bright).

23-Apr-21
Glad to hear he's available online, but sorry to hear he's on FB, it is the scourge of society IMO

23-Apr-21
Thats great! Chuck is the reason I am a bowhunter! Still motivated by his accomplishments!

23-Apr-21
The biggest smile in bowhunting!! Looking forward to seeing and hearing more motivational stories from Chuck!

23-Apr-21
Chuck Adams belongs on the Mt. Rushmore of bowhunting for sure...

23-Apr-21
That's true Dana, but a many, if not most were still shooting with fingers back then too.

24-Apr-21
I’m very proud to have Chuck Adams posting on Bowsite! Like many others I’ve been a big fan for years. Welcome!!!

24-Apr-21
Wow! Read his page of bowhunting accomplishments, wonder how found time to write! Then read his writing page of accomplishments and wonder when he found time to hunt. Man o Man! Flat out gets it done no matter what he pursues.

Congrats!!! <——<<< €

24-Apr-21
"That's true Dana, but a many, if not most were still shooting with fingers back then too. "

I suspect that many contemporary bowhunters have never even shot with a glove or tab and have no idea how to get a clean release without a $200 mechanical aid.

24-Apr-21
Welcome to a living legend. Thanks for signing my copy of your book years ago in Denver!

24-Apr-21
Welcome aboard Chuck!

Mark

25-Apr-21
I read everything Chuck wrote I could get my hands on when I was a kid in the 90's. His writings helped me develop into a bowhunter.

25-Apr-21

Always appreciated Chuck.

25-Apr-21
I'm definitely a fan. I wish him well and will check out his site.

25-Apr-21
Good to see you on here Chuck, after watching all these “Pros” on TV you are a breath of fresh air!

26-Apr-21
I attended one of his presentations at the Harrisburg Sport Show many years ago. Also saw one of the new up-and-comers at the time..................................needless to say, I got MUCH more out of Chuck's talk! ;-)

I don;t think the other guy is even making a living in the archery industry now, after "smoking" his own career by doing something stupid(and highly illegal!)

Not surprised Chuck is still going strong- he seemed like a genuine and really "down to earth" guy!

26-Apr-21
Legend!!

26-Apr-21
Absolutely awesome to see this man getting the recognition he deserves.

29-Apr-21
I started bowhunting in the mid-late 80’s. It was my passion in life. I read Chuck’s articles in magazines. I saw his posters on the walls at local archery shops. I even met him once back in the early 90’s at a sports show in Minnesota. I had the greatest respect for the man. Then, due to what I can only describe as an incredible cosmic fluke, I actually moved in next to him last year and became his neighbor. Yes, it is still a surreal feeling I have when I talk to him. I can honestly say and assure everyone that he is the most humble, kindest person I have met. All of us bowhunters are traveling the path that he blazed. I hope everyone visits his new website and checks out the pieces of bowhunting history in the shop. https://www.chuckadamsarchery.com

29-Apr-21
I just received one of his limited edition signed posters plus he put a little something extra in the package.

29-Apr-21
Hey Wes, good to see you on here as well!

29-Apr-21
Would be a pain living next to Chuck, what with dog constantly dragging antlers home from that 50 foot pile behind Chucks garage!

03-May-21
He just posted a picture of my dad & him on a hunt. Pretty cool, don't think I had ever seen the picture before.

03-May-21

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
It's a classic pic, Darrall.

03-May-21
Nick that's an oldie right there! It's amazing they killed any thing without the fancy camo of today:)

03-May-21
So am I, Craig! lol

03-May-21
That's a great picture, darrall......You should try to get a copy of that one for a frame.

I'd love to hear the story behind that one.

04-May-21
Dad said it was probably the hardest hunt he had ever been on. I asked Chuck if he would send me a signed copy. Never heard back.

04-May-21
I have a signed Slam Poster from back in the day. Shows all the species and Chuck's smiling face. Chuck unknowingly brought me into "serious" archery and through his writing taught me how to be a good bowhunter.

04-May-21
^...I just got the same one with a Fred Bear quote on it.

04-May-21
I got one of the signed "Slam" posters from Chuck when they first were offered. I always looked forward to his stories in American Hunter mags back in the 80's.

• Sitka Gear