lewis 25-Apr-21
Evaddsso 29-Apr-21
lewis 29-Apr-21
DeerNut 20-Jan-22
lewis 20-Jan-22
22-Apr-21

Lewis 's embedded Photo
Lewis 's embedded Photo
Cannot really say why I not read this book but I’m looking forward to it.I’ve read the Old Man and the Boy through and through plus several chapters generally before hunting season.It’s one of my favorite books a lot of life’s lessons are really put in perspective.Good luck Lewis

25-Apr-21
Ruark's African stories are outstanding. When you finish that book, keep going and find some more of his writing. You won't be sorry. Look into his personal story too. He was quite a character.

25-Apr-21
You are correct he sure was I think I’m going to be reading a lot of his books Good luck Lewis

29-Apr-21
It's a very interesting book. I'm sure that you will enjoy it. I've read it several times

29-Apr-21
So far so good of course the turkeys ?? have slowed down my reading time Good luck Lewis

20-Jan-22
I have not yet read this book, but now I have a desire. But, first I will go to the site https://freebooksummary.com/category/the-sky-is-gray and try to find and read the summary about it. Or I would like to find some kind of review. Perhaps you can tell me where this can be found? I would be very grateful for your help.

20-Jan-22
Hope you enjoy it as much as I have good read good luck Lewis

• Sitka Gear