Jaquomo 27-Apr-21
YZF-88 27-Apr-21
Cheesehead Mike 27-Apr-21
Old School 28-Apr-21
26-Apr-21

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo

JL's Link
Ok...who was it that brought their man room with them to Bike Week?

26-Apr-21
You might be surprised to know how many hardcore bikers are also into hunting and camping. Daytona Bike Week is when the wild types take over the town. Huge fun.

26-Apr-21
Remember when the Antifa guys were going to crash the Sturgis Rally? Don Jr posted on Twitter: "Please Make it Pay-Per-View" LOL!!!

26-Apr-21
LMBO! I don’t pay for that PPV stuff, but I WOULD pay to see that! : )

BTW, was that Jaq I saw riding his e-bike on the beach?! ;-)

26-Apr-21
You can see a few vids on YT of the bike weeks at Daytona. I was born there and was there for this one. You see some interesting bikes and folks but it's not like it was back in the 60's/70's. Nowadays, most of the bikes are trailered there and it's more sophisticated and commercialized. It use to be a bit more rough and raw back in the day as far as the bikes and folks go. They actually had real biker gang scraps back then.

27-Apr-21

Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
I saw that bike with all the furs in Sturgis. I've also been to Daytona Bike Week a couple times. We were there last year when the covid-19 crap hit the fan.

Speaking of bikers who are also hunters, my girlfriend and I were at Sturgis last August and we stopped at a wayside to put our jackets on. We parked next to some other bikers and we said hi and made small talk. One of the guys says to me "this might be a strange question, but do you ever go on Bowsite?" I said yes and he said "are you Cheesehead Mike?" Talk about a small world and it's pretty amazing he recognized me. His name is Mark and he goes by Novice on the Wisconsin site. That's him on the right.

27-Apr-21
Pretty funny, Mike! I've had two different game wardens ask me that in the woods, then start up a bowhunting conversation. Go figure.

27-Apr-21
I’ve been to bike week with my Dad many times. It was a blast every time. I went to watch the AMA supercross races but Main Street was a must see every time.

27-Apr-21

Here's the bike I saw in Sturgis, looks like a different bike.

We were on Main Street when Antifa pulled their crap. It didn't last long.

28-Apr-21
Antifa showing up at bike week - kind of like a Prius participating in a tractor pull. Cant fix stupid.

• Sitka Gear