Bake 28-Apr-21
WV Mountaineer 28-Apr-21
spike78 28-Apr-21
Tonybear61 29-Apr-21
Shuteye 29-Apr-21
Live2Hunt 29-Apr-21
27-Apr-21

Huntcell 's Link
Bobcat attacks woman , husband attacks bobcat.

Caution harsh language and gun displayed

27-Apr-21
Hey now...BOBCAT LIVES MATTER!

27-Apr-21
Mood in the neighborhood changed very rapidly!

27-Apr-21
haha

good video

27-Apr-21
Once seen a video of a guy walking from grocery store out in the middle of the parking lot and a rabid fox coming from out of nowhere running up and attaching the poor dude.... Gave me the feeling of always be looking behind ya no matter where your at...

27-Apr-21
Did she have it in a carrier? She has a little cat kennel?

27-Apr-21
Ermine, that’s hat I thought when I saw it. Several days after I 1st saw it, there was a follow up on the news that said she had her cat in the carrier, I forget if she was taking it to the vet or where, and that it was an actual rabid bobcat that came up from behind and jumped her. The husband ran over, grabbed it by the legs and pulled it off her. If I remember right, I think they reported she was bitten once, and he was bitten 3 times. Apparently when it ran back towards the house, he chased it and finally shot it.

27-Apr-21
I was fishing in the dark one night and a crazed raccoon jumped me from behind. I managed to turn just as he hit me and was able to grab his back and throw him into the rocks with my momentum. He ran off. Damned glad he didn't bite me.

28-Apr-21
See the comments by the wack jobs about him pulling a pistol out to try and shoot it? This world is F'd up and the media promotes it buy publishing these idot's comments.

28-Apr-21
The media...like the reporter who asked the police chief (after an officer shot an armed criminal) "Why didnt the officer shoot the gun out of his hand?"

28-Apr-21
Only Matt DIllon can do that.

28-Apr-21
Jaquomo: I had a similar experience with a coon one night while fishing for catfish. I was wading across a local river. I could see a coon on the other side looking for food in the edge of the water. As soon as i started wading across the river, he came at me real fast. All I could think of was "I am going to be bitten by a damn coon, and need rabies treatment". When he got close enough I slammed my bait bucket into his face. At that point he decided retreat was the best option.

28-Apr-21

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
I was wading/fishing in a shallow river here in SC KS one evening and heard a splash behind me...

I said "what are you doin buddy, you cain't get me out here"

28-Apr-21
The Cat tested Positive for Rabbies. Both Husband and Wife have a ton of shots to take...

28-Apr-21
I know it shouldn’t be funny. And, I don’t think the attack is funny. But, the video is hilarious. I laugh out loud every time I watch it.

28-Apr-21
Not surprised by these raccoon stories as I remember what happened years ago in the Black Hills of Wyoming. I had a whitetail in a gamebag hanging from a tree. A raccoon chewed the rope and it fell to the ground in the middle of the night. I heard it chewing on the deer so I challenged it for ownership. It began fighting me but I was able to run it off. I think that it had gotten used to humans camping around there. Those buggers can be pretty smart.

28-Apr-21
Smart and aggressive. If coons weighed 40 pounds, they’d routinely kill and eat us.

28-Apr-21
Going from "good morning" to the neighbor and I need to wash the car in a happy go lucky tone. To I am going to shoot that F#cker at the top of his lungs. Then starts over with the good morning was very funny.

28-Apr-21
I'm with WV Mountaineer. It is not funny that they got hurt. And it's not funny that now they have to do the rabies thing. But him throwing that cat. . . .is freaking hysterically funny to me. I can't help but laugh. It's like that video of the guy punching the kangaroo that went viral several years ago, just makes me laugh out loud.

Got a good buddy that's a plant manager for a power company. They had an employee chased by a coon and all caught on cam. He wasn't hurt. And it was funny too. I think at one point he drop kicked it and then ran like Usain Bolt :)

28-Apr-21
I just watched the video again. For 5-6 times. I lost count because I was laughing so hard.

28-Apr-21
I was in tears that was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. Reminds me of a Chevy Chase movie.

29-Apr-21
As I understand wild cats in America can also carry the plague. I remember story about a group of hunters where one of them shot a cat, put it at the steering wheel of his buddy's truck. Contaminated the inside of cab and folks caught the disease.

29-Apr-21
Once I was going across a big log across a stream. It was close to 40 feet across the stream. I had my fishing rod and was going to catch some crappies on the other side. I was almost mid way across and a huge racoon started coming towards me from the other end of the log. I had a Ruger single action revolver 22. The coon had his hair all raised up and was growling. This was right in the middle of the day. I put a 22 LR hollow point in him and he turned around and ran off the log. He went about 20 yards and fell over. I went and put another bullet in him. The coon really looked good and his hide was perfect. I never touched him and went on fishing. Something was certainly screwed up in his brain. I always carry a pistol when outside and am real glad I did that time. My wife bought me a little Walther P 22 that I use instead of the Ruger. We were in the yard and a rabid dog came after us. I emptied the magazine and killed the dog. My wife said she never heard me shoot so fast. That was many years ago and I still carry that little Walther every day. Several times we have had sick racoons in our yard, not rabid but they get something else and wonder around all day.

29-Apr-21
Now you guys, this is not funny!!!! Hold on a minute I'm crying a little.

• Sitka Gear