JakeBrake 03-May-21
ILBow288 03-May-21
'Ike' 03-May-21
ILBow288 03-May-21
Missouribreaks 03-May-21
'Ike' (Phone) 03-May-21
Bou'bound 04-May-21
02-May-21
Anyone else watch their latest episode on YouTube, ‘Turf & Surf’…Guy takes out two birds, with one shot, basically flock shot ‘em instead of picking out one bird…It can happen, I’m sure, problem is they’re in MO and as some others pointed out… You can’t shoot two birds in one day…Ooppps!

03-May-21
Hope they get caught

03-May-21
Two birds killed with one shot, is this fake news?

03-May-21
It was two different guys that shot the birds several minutes apart.

03-May-21
Yeah, let's massacre them. None of us have EVER made a mistake.

03-May-21
Was there even a mistake made? Who has the real facts?

03-May-21
Two birds by two different hunters a few minutes apart. Not one hunter shooting two birds at once.

03-May-21
The second guy hits two birds with one arrow ...both fall on camera

03-May-21
The shooter later posted on FB that the second bird did appear to get hit, but it flew out of the field alive. I just watched the footage. It did not fall on camera as others stated above. It did appear to be limping though.

03-May-21
"Two birds by two different hunters a few minutes apart. Not one hunter shooting two birds at once."

Not even close...Ty took out two birds, pretty plain to see! And the bird did fall in the field!

03-May-21
^^^ simply not true. The bird does look like it's limping, but it does not fall on camera. I don't have a dog in the fight, just stating the facts. I do agree that the shot was dumb, and that outcome is pretty easy to predict when shooting into 4 toms that close.

03-May-21
I have no dog in this fight either, but the video I watched simply had a bird run out with a limp. What I viewed was a far cry from a hunter killing an illegal bird in Missouri. Is there more to be seen, or mere speculation and fake news on some jealous hunter's part?

03-May-21
Hey, if they say it didn’t happen, more power to ‘em…Quit a few other people seem to have seen the same thing, maybe they already edited it…No biggie!

04-May-21
heck we can't even agree if a scene on TV had a two birds dead on the ground or 1. I am sure other than that all the details are accurate.

• Sitka Gear