Shug 06-May-21
Rock 06-May-21
The last savage 06-May-21
Chris S 07-May-21
Stringcheesehead 07-May-21
06-May-21

Chris S's embedded Photo
Chris S's embedded Photo
The zipper on my 30 cooler split into 2 pieces. Looks like it just came apart at the weld. RTIC was useless and repeatedly told me they changed their warranty from 30 days to 1 year and mine is 5 years old so I’m out of luck. Anybody have any clue of someone or somewhere to fix or put new zipper pull on it? It’s held up well and is in great shape with the exception of the broken zipper. Frustrating for sure not my fault the metal split.

06-May-21
Would a short looped length of paracord work?

06-May-21
Call/stop by a tent and awning place see if that can help you.

Or maybe check out https://www.coolers-rtic.com/ ;)

06-May-21
t-roy I think the problem he is having is the whole zipper broke off so nothing to attach paracord to there is no way to zip it at all it just stuck in the open position.

06-May-21
Gotcha.

06-May-21
The actual zipper pull split in two.

06-May-21
Google "zipper repair kit"..........choose the size you need......easy fix.

06-May-21
Is that octWill?

06-May-21
I do believe that is Will, and it looks like he is just about to answer your question!

06-May-21
Looks to me like he’s the one that broke the zipper!

06-May-21
I don’t respond to Artic cooler posts anymore ... sorry Good luck

06-May-21
replacing the slider (the part that broke) is pretty easy. Just need to figure out what size zipper you have then bet a new slider and feed it onto the end that has the 2 loose ends of zipper with the rounded end of the slider first. This may require you to remove some stiching or zipper stops. Check U-Tube for videos.

06-May-21
He may have had a bong hit as well........

07-May-21
Not sure why OtcWill showed up but.. I changed the pic to the busted zipper pull.

07-May-21
Theres a product called FixNZip. It's a zipper pull that clamps on and eliminates the need to remove zipper stops. Each size covers 3 zipper sizes. Quite useful to carry in the field in case of zipper failures as well

• Sitka Gear