Z9_MA 18-May-21
drslyr 18-May-21
Z9_MA 18-May-21
drslyr 18-May-21
drslyr 18-May-21
MA-PAdeerslayer 18-May-21
18-May-21
5:34 AM LIVE from Ma*
Im out but methinks its a losing battle. No responses the last 3 trips out. No sightings either. Holding on to a sliver of hope.

18-May-21
Just saw 2 deerz. That was cool and a fox on the way here!

18-May-21
Heard a hunter was attacked by a bobcat yesterday right in the same town im in. Maybe even this same spot. Ive seen them here!

18-May-21
Just changed spots! Had 6 ducks fly over even though theres no water here!

18-May-21
I have made a kill. The first of the season

18-May-21
Out also. Goblin at sunrise for a 1/2 hr, way off, been quiet since 6

18-May-21
It was a mosquito bordering on pope and young level. He tried to sneak in behind me but i caught movement from the corner of my eye. I mashed him into my jacket so i wont be able to measure him for score. Oh well maybe next time!

18-May-21

Z9_MA's embedded Photo
Z9_MA's embedded Photo
Yeah, flies are out, annoying. Had a mouse in our ground blind house this mornin. Got him on video trying to navigate wall

18-May-21
Had a gobbler going for the last 45 min. He circled me about 125 yds out gobbling his fool head off. Never came close enuff to even see. Hes been silent for awhile now. I was just ready to quit!

18-May-21
Well I was just about to call it season. I was getting up to leave and he starts gobbling his head off. He circled me almost an hr within a hundred yds. or so never showing his beak. Then I learn a friend shot a 21lb tom a couple towns over. Maybe it aint over till the fat turkey gobbles.

No anee mulls were skunned whacked bloodied or kilt during the scope of this hunt!

18-May-21
It ain’t over yet John!!!

• Sitka Gear