wytex 19-May-21
HuntSeeker 19-May-21
ahunter76 20-May-21
hoytshooter1 20-May-21
ahunter76 20-May-21
HuntSeeker 21-May-21
PushCoArcher 21-May-21
19-May-21
I am looking at doing a DIY archery Antelope hunt in Wyoming for 2021 and have 4 points. I am looking for some areas to go to and some leads on areas where there isn't tons of people to compete with. I already read many comments on "yes this is the easiest DIY" so as stated really looking for some good leads as only 2 more weeks to research and apply. Thanks in advance.

19-May-21
Get the goHunt insider membership...it will show you that there are about 10 units that fit your criteria. You can weed it down from there.

79, 48, 25 never hunted them, but that's where I would look.

19-May-21
Sit water or spot n stalk? If spot n stalk, look for units with terrain that's conducive. If sitting water, look for units that don't have water everywhere.

19-May-21
Archery pronghorn is not usually a busy season unless it is a very difficult access area. I would go the Special draw route and look into those areas .

I'll send you a pm with some areas to look into if you'll go the special draw.

19-May-21
Want to do waterhole hunting. Had knee replacement in January so still working that back into shape and love to sit on a waterhole and watch game come to it.

20-May-21

ahunter76's embedded Photo
If it's dry, you will do fine waterhole. If it's wet like when we went in 2019, it's spot n stalk. So many variables on areas. We went in 2019 & drew with 1 point. 4 hunters. Spot & stalk only as it was so wet. We saw TWO other hunters all week. 3 Bucks 1 Doe taken in 5 days. We burned 5 points a few years back for a "good unit" & it sucked for good bucks. It is a fun hunt & like I said, dry is great for waterhole regardless of area (my opinion). Walk in areas, research them.. I have been on 5 DIY Antelope & never dissapointed. Oh, in these 5 hunts our group of usually 4-5 have arrowed a few P&Y Bucks too. Me & son with his Buck1st Trip to Wy. 3rd afternoon. Our other first time Antelope hunter & his Buck 5th day.. All spot & stalk due to water everywhere.

20-May-21
Send me a PM. I live here and can help you out

20-May-21
Hoytshooter1, these are the things that make bowhunters the best people..

21-May-21
Anyone know anything about Grazing Hills Ranch in Natrona, Wyoming? Apparently have a $400 trespass fee to hunt there? Just a lead I got and I emailed them but not sure if they have waterholes on the ranch or if anyone has hunted there. Unit 73.

21-May-21

PushCoArcher's embedded Photo
PushCoArcher's embedded Photo
Don't know about Grazing Hills but have hunted 73,72, and 71. No need to pay a trespass fee in 73 it's a large unit with tons of accessible public land and a lot of antelope. With 4 points you'll have to apply in the special draw. I've tried the water hole thing but always end up chasing them around.

• Sitka Gear