Chief 419 27-May-21
sitO 27-May-21
SteveB 28-May-21
RK 28-May-21
Toomanybows Bob 28-May-21
27-May-21

KEMP AFRICAN SAFARIS's embedded Photo
Kemp African Safaris has a bow hunters dream special . Kemp African Safaris has received the Professional Hunters’ Association of South Africa (PHASA) Bow hunter of the year award for two consecutive years 2018 and 2019. Kemp African Safaris offers a 10-day Bow hunting safari for 1 x hunters in Limpopo South Africa including trophy fees for 1 x Zebra 1 x Blue wildebeest 1 x Warthog 1 x Gemsbuck 1 x BABOON 1 x DUIKER for only $ 5 500 Bow or Crossbow. Included: 10 days accommodation Road transportation All meals Permits Snacks Local beer and wine Exclude: Flights Taxidermy Before and after safari accommodation

Terms and Conditions Apply Valid :2022/2023 This safari can be upgraded. Enquire with outfitter

Kemp African Safaris has received the Professional Hunters’ Association of South Africa (PHASA) Bow hunter of the year award for two consecutive years 2018 and 2019 The Hunting area is the far north 25 000 acres SINGLE Property of unspoiled bushveld, riverine bush and savannah, north of the Soutpansberg mountain. The size of the property and its great diversity of flora enables kemp African safaris to provide sustainable habitat for most of the indigenous species that have roamed this area for hundreds of years. At Far North we offer in excess of fifteen huntable species including lion. Cape buffalo, white rhino, leopard, roan antelope and sable antelope can also be found on the ranch. The hunt is carefully planned in accordance with the wishes and abilities of each individual client. Hunting from the vehicle is, however, not allowed. All our hunting is done in the true spirit of fair chase. The field preparation of your trophies will be handled by the team of skilled skinners working under close supervision of the professional hunter.

27-May-21

27-May-21

27-May-21
You are offering a heck of a deal !!

27-May-21
That's a good deal, no doubt. The pricing also makes adding additional animals more attractive. I'm going to get back there soon. I need (not want) a Zebra and want to hunt baboons again.

27-May-21
"All our hunting is done in the true spirit of fair chase."

So, can a guy hunt spot & stalk...knowing that the odd's may be lower?

28-May-21
@sito ,for sure you can ,if we plan it correctly and work hard you can be successful . all parties need to be on the same page and understand that success will be lower . we can also mix it up and doing walk and stalk and blind hunting . if this is your interest i will do a daily rate and be open minded and take trophies as the opportunity present it self .

28-May-21

28-May-21
Any restrictions on trophy caliber or any size animal included? What are expectations on Gemsbok size?

28-May-21
Mr. Kemp

The videos on your website are incredibly well done. They are very creative

Couple of questions if and when you have time

The LARGE bar in the room with lots of mounted animals. Where is that located ?

The people walking with the lions , Botswana?

The open air market Zimbabwe or Botswana?

Your videos give a great overview on what to expect

Thanks

28-May-21
As much as I would like to return to SA someday, I would have to be awful sure of the new strains of the C19 are under control before I went there. I picked up a weird disease when I went the first time and the doctors back here scratched their heads for several years before we got a handle on it. If you go, be very aware and very careful. TMBB

31-May-21
@ Steve b - good day Steve on gemsbuck we are looking for anything over 36" but have hunted 40" in the past .We talking about males your females have longer horns .

@ RK - thank you for the great feed back we appreciate it to get positive feed back .

The lodge is our buffalo camp close to Kruger national parks Southern tip .closes town malelane lion walking is in south africa -they have relocated and is operating in limpopo . The open market is also in south africa as well . Regards Dawie kemp

06-Mar-22
KEMP AFRICAN SAFARIS WILL OFFER THIS HUNT FOR 2022 AND 2023

• Sitka Gear