KC9 30-May-21
bentstick54 30-May-21
wyobullshooter 30-May-21
KC9 30-May-21
wyobullshooter 30-May-21
WapitiBob 30-May-21
BULELK1 31-May-21
30-May-21
The non resident elk tag comes with a fishing permit. Is this a year long permit to fish? Or is it different than the annual permit? What are the regulations to this permit? Thanks for explaining

30-May-21
I would check with the wildlife Dept for whatever state you’re asking about.

30-May-21
If you’re asking about Wyoming, the fishing license is valid for the year it’s issued. As far as regulations go, you’ll need to refer to the fishing regs. There you’ll find statewide info as well as specific water/area regs and limitations.

As bentstick mentions, it’s always best to verify with the G&F Dept rather that rely on Internet forums.

30-May-21
Sorry, Was asking about Wyoming. So I drew and Wyo out of state tag. I assume it will be good from now through the end of the year. I haven't received tag in hand yet, so I assume I must wait till it is mailed to me? I will call and verify next week. Thank you

30-May-21
Actually, I forgot about a fairly recent change. Fishing licenses are now valid for 12 consecutive months, but definitely check with G&F to see if that also applies to the fishing license you get with the NR elk license.

30-May-21
Yes, for the nr combo you need it in hand if I remember correctly from a year or so ago when it came up. Guys were wanting to go fishing before they had the license in hand.

31-May-21
Wyoming Game & Fish Department Headquarters 5400 Bishop Blvd Cheyenne, WY 82006 ph: (307) 777-4600

For sure, give 'em a call

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear