skull 14-Jun-21
JL 14-Jun-21
LKH 14-Jun-21
JL 14-Jun-21
HUNT MAN 14-Jun-21
HUNT MAN 14-Jun-21
Steve H. 15-Jun-21
14-Jun-21
I had on my calendar there are supposed to be draws this week. Good luck to you folks that put in for the MT antelope draw. I think the B tags for elk and deer are also scheduled for this week.

14-Jun-21
I think they drew this morning. I have unsuccessful for archery antelope showing anyway

14-Jun-21
Interesting......I still show pending on mine.

14-Jun-21

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
My bad....and the FWP's bad. The FWP website has some misleading info on draw dates. The online regs show the actual dates.

14-Jun-21
I didn't see this thread earlier. I drew both antelope and an elk b tag. I have struck out on everything so far this year until now.

14-Jun-21
Congrats! My bro's wife drew a deer B tag for their area. My MI bud struck out on the BG combo and the cow B tag. The Alternate List is all he has left.

14-Jun-21
Unfortunately I didn’t draw, apparently last year when I got my refund back they refunded my BP, So I went in the draw with 0 BP, and this year there was an extra 1800 people applying for archery pronghorn. At least I did draw a moose tag

14-Jun-21
Good deal on your moose tag Pasquale....that will work!

14-Jun-21
Got elk b and deer (muley) b but both antelope draws are still pending.

not sure why some are showing antelope draw results

14-Jun-21
^....note the two pics I posted above. Today's draw was for the archery antelope and deer/elk B tags. The rifle antelope draw is in August. The guy at the license office said he didn't know why the FWP folks don't do all the draws at once.

14-Jun-21
They do spring/ summer counts for fawns before rifle quota is made. Good luck . Hunt

14-Jun-21
They do spring/ summer counts for fawns before rifle quota is made. Good luck . Hunt

15-Jun-21
I've talked to two other guys that put in, one had a family member put in plus two other friends. Out of these 6 applications, only one tag was drawn! Two years ago and earlier it was 100%. Frustrating because I live 2 miles from the Montana border. Ugh.

The one guy I mentioned above, he and family family are something like 25 tags drawn out of 26 applications submitted over the previous years, 0 for 2 this year.

• Sitka Gear