SIP 16-Jun-21
sasquatch 16-Jun-21
fuzzy 19-Jun-21
Firsty 15-Aug-21
ahunter76 15-Aug-21
Dclark 16-Aug-21
Shawn 19-Aug-21
14-Jun-21
Does anyone hunt this area or have ya hunted it in the past? I just booked a campsite for 14 days for Kentucky's opener and curious as to what to expect as far as deer numbers. I know people say it has areas that are public but tough to access as they are almost landlocked. Thanks! Shawn

15-Jun-21
Anyone???

15-Jun-21
Really no one has hunted this area??

16-Jun-21
Well, that seems good to me!! Maybe not as much hunting pressure as I thought! Shawn

16-Jun-21
Just guessing, but it's probable that most guys with experience in that area would seek to avoid talking up a public area on the world wide web. You might check your PM's though.

16-Jun-21
Lmao

16-Jun-21
+1 sticksender. I have never hunted that area of KY so I do not have anything to add other than what sticksender said. When you post on a forum asking about a specific area thinking folks will give you great information for the whole world to see you'll likely get "crickets". Do your research and ask folks to send you a PM would be my suggestion.

16-Jun-21

16-Jun-21
Never been. However if you go and find excellent hunting without much pressure come back and let us know.

19-Jun-21
Sasquatch x2. I'm down for free scouting anytime. Seriously you might post on the Ky state forum and get some help.

15-Aug-21
Tons of deer I that area, not a lot over 140" or so but they are around.

15-Aug-21
Im in Iowa & not many 140s in our area either. NO joke. I think I am going to look into Ky..

16-Aug-21
Rocky d exactly

19-Aug-21
Ohio is pounded by NRs and Kentucky ecsp early season is not. I have great intel now and if not for hip replacement 3 days ago I would be hunting Kentucky, Nebraska. Missouri and South Carolina

• Sitka Gear