Ok...Russ 21-Jun-21
Jasper 21-Jun-21
ki-ke 21-Jun-21
Jasper 22-Jun-21
Marty 22-Jun-21
16-Jun-21

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo
Thanks to everyone who sent me a candidate for the bow giveaway. I received quite a few requests, several heart wrenching stories. I asked God to guide me in the right direction and he led me to a 17 year old kid named Noah from a small town, Burlington, NC. Attached is the email his dad Rodney sent me; sure sounds like an amazing young man. I’m shipping his bow and other gear out tomorrow. A couple of the usual big hearted Bowsite suspects have already pitched in as I knew they would and are sending additional gear. Randy (Chief 419) is sending 18 Victory arrows and some camo. The always anonymous Bowsiter Mr. X is sending a pair of Lowa boots and a Bass Pro gift card. My friend Sam Klement is sending some Realtree swag. Manuel (Guero42) is shipping a target. Another buddy Tim is sending a range finder. This kid has very little hunting wise so if you feel led to send him something (even used camo) let me know and I’ll get you an address. Also if you happen to live near Burlington and can help out in bow tuning shout at me please. Please keep Rodney and Noah in your prayers as well. Bowsite rocks! Thanks. John

16-Jun-21

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo

16-Jun-21
Here are his sizes: 36x34 pant, XL shirt and size 12 boot

16-Jun-21
Fantastic! A great endeavor and a huge thanks to Jasper and all the folks who contributed to this. This is always a worthy cause to watch. It would be cool if all of the nominees could be taken care of.

17-Jun-21
This is awesome man!! Lets keep this going guys... Give if you are able to!

17-Jun-21
Outstanding!

17-Jun-21
Well done Jasper…

17-Jun-21
Well done my friend!

17-Jun-21
Great job John!

17-Jun-21
Well done !!

17-Jun-21
Kudos to you, Jasper! You’re impacting more than just these youngsters’ lives!

17-Jun-21
Well done sir!!!

17-Jun-21
BEST THREAD OF THE YEAR

17-Jun-21
PM sent John

17-Jun-21
You’re a solid dude, John! Well done!

17-Jun-21
Love it

17-Jun-21
Thanks for the kind words everyone! OK…Russ is sending Noah some new camo! You’re a good dude Russ, thanks!

18-Jun-21
Great job John!

18-Jun-21
Good for You John. I hope all the folks you help, wind up doing the same down the road. Like ripples in a pond.

18-Jun-21
Jasper……very good gesture ! PM headed your way

18-Jun-21
God bless you Jasper.

18-Jun-21
Don (dry creek) is sending Noah a Bass pro gift card. Thanks buddy! Buckeye, sure hope so. I’ve already told my sons that they were responsible for this continuing after I’m gone. It is indeed better to give than receive!

18-Jun-21
Good morning. I found out about this forum yesterday from one of the people on here and to you sir thank you and it was great to talk to you. I want to tell everyone Thank you so much for what you have done and are doing for Noah it is truly a blessing. I pray God blesses you all in ways you cannot imagine. Noah doesn't know yet but will in the coming days. Special thank you to John for having a heart for young people and following the vision God has placed inside of you. May all your arrows fly straight and everyone be blessed. Thank you again Noah's Dad!!!

18-Jun-21
Good morning. I found out about this forum yesterday from one of the people on here and to you sir thank you and it was great to talk to you. I want to tell everyone Thank you so much for what you have done and are doing for Noah it is truly a blessing. I pray God blesses you all in ways you cannot imagine. Noah doesn't know yet but will in the coming days. Special thank you to John for having a heart for young people and following the vision God has placed inside of you. May all your arrows fly straight and everyone be blessed. Thank you again Noah's Dad!!!

18-Jun-21
LOVE to see this! Great job to all involved-and GOD BLESS!

18-Jun-21
Awesome! Great to see guys!

18-Jun-21
NCHUNTER, the camo pants I'm ordering are out of stock in the size Noah needs. I'll see about having them include a gift card to cover the costs once they're back in stock. I'll get the shirt bought/sent this weekend. John is a great guy and helps the rest of us realize how precious life is in general and how with today's "climate" it's even more important to give back whenever possible. Doesn't have to be this bow giveaway - mow your neighbor's yard, hold the door open for someone, smile more, pay it forward. Funny that it's really the little things that matter to some. Ex: A while back was getting a hamburger at Braum's and had a $20. Asked the lady how much the person behind me ordered and it was around my change. I told her to pay his too. The guy almost ran me down wanting to say thanks. $10 made his day!

18-Jun-21
Russ nailed it! ^^^ Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!

18-Jun-21
Mr. X has also decided to send Noah a Knives of Alaska Knife! What a big heart you have buddy! Thank you!

18-Jun-21
Russ- Thank you and thank you for reminding me it doesn't have to be big to pay it forward. Mr. X- Thank you very much!

18-Jun-21
I was in the Dunkin Donuts drive thru a couple weeks ago and the person in line in front of me paid for my breakfast- I was shocked! No way to know who it was since they drive off. That reminds me..............I need to “pay it forward” the next time I stop there. ;-)

18-Jun-21
Mr. X has also decided to send Noah a Knives of Alaska Knife! What a big heart you have buddy! Thank you!

19-Jun-21

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo
This is what Chief 419 sent. Plus he called the bow shop in Burlington and took care of any tuning, arrow cutting and bow work Noah made need. So many damn good people here!

20-Jun-21
Jasper you continue to be a generous man. Chet one of the other recipients of one of your giveaways still hasn't scored his first yet with the bow you gave. He spends time and effort in the woods and has had opportunities but he gets rattled pretty good. One really cool thing I've experienced since Chet got that package is that he wants to help other kids get a chance to start too. Between bowsite guys and a few other guys that heard about it that threw some gear in, anything chet didn't need he was willing to help out the next boy. Also my own son's have learned to be generous with less fortunate people. Thank you guy's

21-Jun-21
NCHUNTER, I sent you a private message. I know you're new to this forum so at the top there's a link titled "MY BOWSITE". There should be a red number beside it when you have a new private message. Click on it to see/read/reply.

21-Jun-21
Kyle, I love the news about Chet and your boys….well done! This will be Chet’s year. I know it! God bless!

21-Jun-21
The best of a community.

When John (Jasper) started this a couple years ago, I submitted the name of a kid with a dumpster fire of a home life, but still had a big smile and an incredible ability to look ahead. Another bowsiter, who has asked to remain anonymous, sent me a PM and asked for my address so he could send this kid a bow. Sebastian received a new, top of the line Bear Compound, with sights, arrows, release, broadheads, quiver, knife, 4 hats....I forget what else. He's since bowhunted a few times with my boys and me. He can shoot my eyes out with that bow at 40 yards, but a deer makes him forget to use the sight!

Crazy what folks possessed by love for mankind will do for someone in need. Special place being built for you guys....Thanks for starting the snowball Jasper!!

22-Jun-21
Steve,

Love it that Sebastian is still shooting and enjoying his bow. We need a pic of that first bow kill this fall. God bless and thanks for all you do

22-Jun-21
Really cool, well done guys!

• Sitka Gear