20-Jun-21

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
Thanks for Always being there Dad.

Rest in Peace.

Have a Great Day All,

Robb

20-Jun-21
Memories of dad are pretty much gone, he died when I was 5, but the pride still remains. RIP dad.

20-Jun-21

pav's embedded Photo
pav's embedded Photo
First Father's Day without Dad. Lost my rock back in February. Thankful for all the great memories.

Happy Father's Day Dad....Rest in Peace.

20-Jun-21
Happy Fathers Day Gentlemen!

I lost my dad 18 years ago, and I miss him every day! Love You Pops!

20-Jun-21
Happy Father’s Day to all the Bowsite Fathers out there!

20-Jun-21
Lost my dad 6 years ago. Died of dementia. Miss my dad of 20 years ago dearly. Would not want to see him go through his last years though . The day I took him to the nursing home was one of the hardest days of my life. I DO miss him . Happy Father’s Day to all dad’s!

20-Jun-21
Ya...Happy Fathers Day to my late Pops. He was a big influence on my life.

20-Jun-21
Honor and grace to good Dads.

20-Jun-21

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
First, my heart goes out all who have lost their fathers. I do not look forward to that day.

A loving, involved father is one of the greatest gifts God can give us! Dad will be 86 in December, and is still in very good health, other than not very good leg strength. I’m very blessed in that he and my mom still live at home, just up the road a mile from me.

20-Jun-21

Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
Have a great day all you Bowsite fathers!!

I lost my Father in '94. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about and miss him. Happy Father's Day, dad.

Matt

20-Jun-21
My dad has been gone since Dec 23, 2016...not a day goes by that I do not think of him and all the times we spent together. I'd do anything to have 5 more minutes. RIP Pop

20-Jun-21
Happy Fathers Day everyone and in past .

20-Jun-21

kota-man's embedded Photo
kota-man's embedded Photo
Happy Father’s Day…My Dad is still with us, though he doesn’t spend much time outdoors these days, I see the passion for the outdoors in his eyes when I share my adventures with him. Very fortunate and blessed to still share adventures with him.

20-Jun-21
To all who have lost your earthly fathers, I pray peace for you especially in the day when we celebrate fathers.

I am blessed for my father to still be alive at age 83, although not great health. But I am thankful for the memories I have with him, and example he was and is to me of how to live each day.

20-Jun-21
Thank you Bullelk for starting this,what a nice picture.I owe everything that I am to my dad.I lost him 16 years ago,getting closer to seeing him every day.

20-Jun-21
Wish I had one that didn't have absolutely nothing to do with me. But, over the years I've had many dads especially outdoor guys that taught me to hunt.

20-Jun-21

20-Jun-21
Also thanks to those grandfathers and uncles who stepped up when biological fathers did not. I am proud of trying to be the best father and grandfather that I could be. It is heartening to see offspring and those that raised us cared about here on bowsite.....Bob

20-Jun-21

jordanathome's embedded Photo
jordanathome's embedded Photo
Very nice! My dad passed in 2014. Been helping my mom a lot since then. RIP Max. I like to remember him this way, having a great day with mom up in Grand Marais, MN on vacation.

20-Jun-21
Happy father's day to all the dad's out there, whether a biological father, stepdad or a great father figure.

I lost my dad in 2013 and think of him often. He occasionally visits me in my dreams.

20-Jun-21
Happy Father’s Day to all! Second one without my wife’s grandfather (my hunting buddy) not a day goes by I don’t think of him. 88 years old when he left us, shot a doe 140 yards headshot behind a fence post no shooting sticks. Free hand. I got the sticks ready and he looked at me and goes, I don’t need those damn things. I’m old not dead. After he said I said well why the heck am I carrying them if you don’t need them? His response was well, you had an extra hand so I figured you could bring em incase you missed and needed them. He was a character. Love ya gramps.

20-Jun-21

butcherboy's embedded Photo
butcherboy's embedded Photo
L to R. Me, dad, my brother, brother’s daughter. He killed this sheep in 2019 one week after coming out of the hospital with a blood clot in his lung and one in his heart. He was carrying an oxygen bottle around when he shot this ram. My mom had passed in March 2019 and almost lost him a few months later.

21-Jun-21
Great Pix and input!

Thanks for sharing,

Robb

21-Jun-21
My dad didn't hunt, fished a little in his earlier years, but generally had no interest in the outdoors. But he and mom were the biggest fans of my outdoor pursuits and would share my stories and pictures with anyone who would listen. Miss you pop!

• Sitka Gear