Jasper 30-Jun-21
Jasper 30-Jun-21
drycreek 01-Jul-21
Jasper 01-Jul-21
Jasper 05-Jul-21
27-Jun-21

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo
Last week after finishing up the details of getting Noah his bow and other goodies, Mr. X calls…”Hey John, wanna give another bow away? I have a nice Hoyt we can give to another kid.” Well heck yea, I replied, let’s do it! After a quick text, Randy (Chief 419) says he’s in as I knew he would be. So I go through the emails and messages I had received and a note from a 20 year old kid named Jordan jumps out at me. Jordan lives in North Pole, Alaska, right in the middle of the holy grail of hunting heaven and can’t afford a bow. He was on the high school archery team but other than that has no bow hunting experience, but a big desire to get into it. So how do I get hooked up with a kid from the wilds of Alaska all the way from Georgia???? It’s really amazing how God works! Mr. X is sending the bow, all it needs is a quiver. Randy is sending some arrows and I’m shipping Jordan a dozen Muzzy’s and a release. I’m also gifting him a membership in the Alaska Bowhunters Association. We’re going to call North Pole Archery Supply and arrange for them to set the bow up and work with him a little to get him going. As my Mom used to say “you never know when a simple act of kindness can change someone’s life.” Who knows, Jordan could end up being the President of the Pope and Young Club and a future steward of our great sport. He was sooo excited and appreciative when I told him!! Other than desire the kid doesn’t have much so if you’d like to help out send me a PM. He wears a L shirt and pants and 10 1/2 boots. Thanks and God bless!

27-Jun-21

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo

27-Jun-21

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo

27-Jun-21
I’m in!

27-Jun-21
John, pm me the phone number of his archery shop since I’m assuming there’s no BPS in North Pole , AK :-)

27-Jun-21

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo
Don, first off thank you for helping Jordan! You’re a good dude. I’m sending the bow shop info and also there is a Sportsman’s Warehouse in Fairbanks, which isn’t far. I’m sure you could get a gift card there, your call. I’ll PM you his address. Thanks and God bless! John

27-Jun-21

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo

28-Jun-21
A great way to help others man!!!!!! God Bless!

28-Jun-21
John- Let me know what is still missing, or if a gift card to SW or the archery shop is the way we should go.

Great work!!

28-Jun-21
Steve, PM sent! Thanks so much for your kindness! God bless!

28-Jun-21
Come on guys... Step Up and Help Out!!!!

28-Jun-21
BTTT!!!!!

28-Jun-21
Nice job men! I’m proud to be associated with you guys

29-Jun-21

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo
Y’all think Jordan was a little excited when I told him what was coming his way? Thanks and blessings to everyone involved!!!! You guys are awesome!

29-Jun-21

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo
And thanks to the folks at Into the Wild Outdoors and Mr. X again!!!

29-Jun-21
Thanks Scoot for sending Jordan a Sportsman’s Warehouse gift card. You’re a good dude!!

30-Jun-21
Steve (ki-ke) has stepped up and sent Jordan a Sportsman’s Warehouse gift card! Thanks so much buddy!

30-Jun-21
KSflatlander (Ryan) sent Jordan a range finder! Ryan you rock!

30-Jun-21
I signed Jordan up as a member of the Alaska Bowhunters Association tonight. I hope he’s able to meet some contacts to hunt with and learn from one day

01-Jul-21
John, pm incoming.

01-Jul-21
Gotcha Don

05-Jul-21
Spoke with William, the co owner of North Pole Archery and he’s going to tune Jordan’s bow, cut his arrows and work with him some in the range soon. Class act!

• Sitka Gear