Hancock West 02-Jul-21
Rob Nye 03-Jul-21
Pat Lefemine 03-Jul-21
spike buck 03-Jul-21
t-roy 03-Jul-21
Rob Nye 03-Jul-21
Rob Nye 03-Jul-21
30-Jun-21
The silence is deafening!! No talk from Outfitters on Bowsite or our local Tourism Outfitters on the need to open the border.

Does that mean the upcoming bankruptcies of Canadian Camps and hunting Outfitters are about to happen with no fight from those affected??

What are your provincial Outfitters Associations doing to get your voice heard?

Status quo is not working for us!! TIME FOR OUTFITTERS TO SPEAK UP!! *** July 21rst will be the tell tale on whether you will open this year!! Speak up...

***Hunters ask your Outfitters what they are doing to get the border open!!

30-Jun-21
I heard on the news last night that Biden and Trudeaux had a big "meeting" the other day- apparently they got together to place a friendly wager on who would win the Stanley Cup.

I thought.................. what a SLAP IN THE FACE to all those affected by the border closure! : (

30-Jun-21
Two pitiful leaders both our countries have

30-Jun-21
We have the worst map1...

30-Jun-21
Oh jeeze. They made a bet. What is it? If Tampa Bay wins trudope (as I’ve seen him called hahah) has to open the boarder and if Montreal wins he can laugh at everyone and keep it closed? Glad that they can meet and made wagers but he keeps his country closed and hurts all his businesses in the process

30-Jun-21
Spike, I agree that us Canadian outfitters need to do all we can to pressure our politicians to open the border! BUT I really do believe the power to get the border open is with our Freedom Loving American Hunters!! We desperately need your help and any American who has a hunt booked in Canada or wants to hunt Canada in the future needs to help us out! We are experiencing a totalitarian takeover of our whole country!

The ABSOLUTELY BIGGEST FIRST STEP is getting the USA to open the border to Canadians who want to drive to the USA! This is a USA based restriction, not a Canadian one.

Please, Americans ask your politicians to take this restriction off!!

Then once that crucial step is reached, many, many more Canadians will get a look at what Free Living people look like, no masks, no crazy lockdown restrictions. Canadians can fly to the USA but only if they want to run the gauntlet of testing and a possible Covid prison sentence upon return. Along with the ArriveCan, tracking, “health” app forced onto your phone. Few want to risk it so the stark difference between two countries that now have the same vaccination rate is not being seen by the average Canadian.

I’m telling you if this ridiculous, illogical, restriction doesn’t first come off Canada could easily be locked down for who knows how long...

30-Jun-21
Mike.....I agree with you. Folks in the US need to call out both govts for this mess.

To take it up a step......do you have a good email address for the Canadian govt that folks (res and non-res) can send emails too? Not sure if correspondence should go to JT or to some other Ministry Office??? That's where your knowledge comes in as to what would have the greatest impact. In the states....we can reach out to our local reps.

30-Jun-21
JL, we need to not confuse the issue. The push needs to come from Americans to their politicians, not to ours. Ours could care less what Americans say as long as the driving restriction for Canadians going to the USA remains in place! It’s the USA that needs to change this. They were all set to change it for June 22 and then Biden and Trudeau met at the G7 and the USA backtracked on removing the restriction. I was told this directly from a US border patrol agent.

30-Jun-21
It's a political mess for sure. Here in Ohio it is back to normal. There are a few businesses that want masks, that is their right. Some of the national chains require employees to wear them. Other than the milenials wearing masks in cars by themselves you would never know this pandemic thing ever happened.

Our leaders are ruining generations and it is sad. Use your voice and your vote! I feel for you all north of the border.

30-Jun-21
Mike....if I understand your concern correctly....the US is not allowing Canadians in. You suggest we call our reps to allow them to cross. Until the US opens their side of the border.....JT will not open his side.

Why isn't JT allowing Americans in? If he is worried about un-vaccinated folks coming over....have them show proof of vax if they want to cross bad enough. Likewise.....Biden is worried about un-vaxed Canadians crossing....show their vax cards if they want to come over bad enough.

This sounds like a tit for tat kind of thing?? If it is....both sides need an email dump in their inboxes. Which goes back to my earlier suggestion.

30-Jun-21
JL, No, the USA specifically isn’t allowing Canadians to drive across the border! That’s the linchpin problem, nothing else right now.

That’s the first restriction that needs to come off. The USA doesn’t care if Canadians fly to the US, vaccinated or not, wandering around spreading covid or not. It’s a non issue for them. Any dual citizen can drive to the USA with no Covid test, no isolation, they don’t care.

Canada is purposely pushing Canadians to fly to travel, for control reasons, not safety reasons. It’s safer for me to drive in my car than fly to the USA. It’s the USA cooperating with the Canadian government to impose totalitarian control on its citizens. The USA needs to quit its cooperation and allow Canadians to travel to the USA by vehicle then the whole deck of control cards starts to fall down. It will greatly speed up Americans being able to come here to hunt and Canadians being able to hunt in the USA and that what we all want!!

That’s it. Americans please contact your USA state and federal politicians, bureaucrats etc!

30-Jun-21
It’s almost like Trudipshit is still butt hurt over embarrassing himself when he was caught gossiping like a 5th grade little sissy to other world “leaders” about Trump.

30-Jun-21
"Two pitiful leaders both our countries have."

Truer words have never been spoken.

30-Jun-21
Matt,I wish that’s all it was.but it’s a coordinated plan purposely meant to seem confusing and chaotic.

02-Jul-21
Mikes right... Remember the reason for closing the border was to "flatten" the curve not to eradicate all COVID19 cases before travel can resume. I'd say the curve has been more than flattened in both countries and its time to get back to normal.

02-Jul-21

Hancock West's embedded Photo
Hancock West's embedded Photo
ahh.... looks flattened to me..

03-Jul-21
I have sent multiple e-mails to the office of the PM but not one answer received. Maybe because they all start with “Dear Dipshit; Pull your head out of your ass “

03-Jul-21
You sure have that subtle, persuasion thing down, Rob.

03-Jul-21
The camp owners in Ontario had a chance to give their plan on how, why and when the border needs to open for US citizens. All they did was cry "POOR ME".

The time on the News should have been spent on what each individual camp had as a reopening plan. I have one, talked to the mayor and Community planner. Said was a good plan. I am ready for a reopener!!!

03-Jul-21
Rob…..maybe they’re confused in the PM’s office as to whom, specifically you’re addressing the emails. Sounds like it could be pretty much, any one of them.

03-Jul-21
2nd line is “you arrogant spoiled brat drama teaching POS.” I think that alleviates any confusion as to who I am addressing the e-mail to.

03-Jul-21
Does not matter what the e-mail contains when they see its from Saskatchewan they know its not worth their time reading because they also know that there is no way in Hell it’s from anybody who would ever in ten million years vote for a stinkin’ Liberal. But I’ll keep sending them because its my civic duty to enlighten government idiots.

• Sitka Gear