Missouribreaks 02-Jul-21
KHNC 02-Jul-21
Bow Crazy 09-Jul-21
t-roy 09-Jul-21
KHNC 09-Jul-21
01-Jul-21

KHNC's embedded Photo
KHNC's embedded Photo
Did a ton of work since January. Added two plots, 3 mineral sites, cleared access trails for most wind directions, added a 110 gal water tank, put up a bunch of stands and feeders. Feeders are empty until September. I have 5 cameras out now and getting multiple velvet pics of bachelor groups. Lots of deer living on the property now. (66 acres) . Getting way more buck pics than does, however, I do have quite a few doe/fawn pics as well. Yellow markers are bedding areas that I stay out of. I will be planting the two plots in winter rye come September. One has a crappy growth of clover and the other iron clay peas. Deer wiped out the peas immediately. Going down to mow this weekend and check cameras. Plan to spray , mow and plant first of September. Pretty stoked for the first season to hunt my own property.

01-Jul-21
Looking forward to the weekend report, Buddy!

02-Jul-21
Looks like a nice piece. Guess only thing I see is that your hunting every part of the property. I prefer more sanctuary. Thier wood be 20 acres on that place that never got walked in

02-Jul-21
The property is 66 acres. The 10 stands are setup for wind access only. The center line trail will rarely be used during the season, even though i do have stands on it. The 2 yellow marker bedding areas on the top right are probably 25 or more acres total. The other larger bedding area is probably 20 or more as well. It will see very little hunting pressure and zero activity into bedding areas come season opener.

02-Jul-21
Best of luck this fall, looks like some nice improvements and year around fun.

02-Jul-21
Thanks! ^^

09-Jul-21
Wow, great job! Way to jump in and get it done! BC

09-Jul-21
Sounds like you’re enjoying every minute of of it, Kenny. IMO, There’s not many things more satisfying than getting some dirt under your fingernails, especially when it’s your dirt! Good luck this fall!

09-Jul-21
Thanks guys!! Hardest thing has been trying to stay off the place lol. I am running 6 cameras as of the last 3 weeks. First pull on them was last saturday. I have 5 really great bucks for the area! Lots of up and comers and does and fawns. Fortunately , it appears I have the cover bucks are preferring.

• Sitka Gear