Inshart 08-Jul-21
jjs 08-Jul-21
carcus 09-Jul-21
flinginarrows 09-Jul-21
flinginarrows 09-Jul-21
JB 09-Jul-21
GF 11-Jul-21
08-Jul-21
Never heard of them before. Googled "EZV bow sights", interesting but don't think that "system" would work for me.

08-Jul-21
have one and it is very effective, maybe since I shoot a recurve for years and adapted to it very quickly but still prefer my recurves.

09-Jul-21
I have one, it works great, however I don't have enough confidence in it to use it for hunting, mostly with shots where you have a small opening and you have to "thread the needle" but im sure with time you could become proficient with any shot

09-Jul-21
First off I haven't used one, but I researched the hell out of it. The reason I haven't ordered one it is to late in the year to get adjusted to a new system, elk season starts in less than 60 days. First I have no doubt the sight is the most durable sight on the market. The concept of the sight in my mind is to train yourself to shoot instinctively (or gap )with it, which is how I shoot traditional equipment. I have watched a lot of You tube and I have followed a group on facebook. It appears to me people are shooting it good up to 40 yards misses seem to be high or low. Left and rights seem to be good. Nobody seems to shooting long range with it, which is my concern. I want to reach out to 40-60 yards. If the sight is only accurate for me up to 40 yards, then I should be using my recurve. After hunting season is over I will be ordering the sight, not much to lose they give you a 30 day return on the product. I don't see it at as a gimmick, whether it will work for me I just don't know. The sight does have a lot of followers that swear by it. Hope this helps If you buy it lets hear about it.

09-Jul-21
I missed part about moving game as far as ranging. I think it would be a big advantage.

09-Jul-21
I have one that came along for the ride when I purchased a used bow. Looks like new and I am willing to part with it. PM me if interested.

11-Jul-21
“ im sure with time you could become proficient with any shot”

Or none at all. (Assuming you meant “sight” and not “shot”.)

Shooting without a front sight is just NOT that hard.

• Sitka Gear