MA-PAdeerslayer 17-Jul-21
WI Shedhead 17-Jul-21
Pop-r 18-Jul-21
JL 18-Jul-21
Pop-r 19-Jul-21
Pop-r 21-Jul-21
badlander 21-Jul-21
11-Jul-21
Hoping to see the list out tomorrow with my name near the top. Good luck to those in need of this tag.

11-Jul-21
Last year my number was in the 400 range and I got an elk combo tag.

11-Jul-21
I believe there were close to 600 of those last year.

11-Jul-21
Last year they put the list out and then had to scramble it. I don't remember my number but I was never contacted for a bog game combo. I did buy a cow tag but waited until general season to hunt.

12-Jul-21
I don't see it dropping today.

12-Jul-21
No sir me either. They were about carp today. Lol

13-Jul-21
I called last Monday and they said "this week." I called again this morning and they said "working on it diligently." How can scrambling a list of names (with a computer) be so difficult? MFWP are a special kind.

13-Jul-21

15-Jul-21
Well the latest is "we're having some major problems with it and since it's Thursday it may be early next week." You can't make this up! Lol

16-Jul-21
List is up, I only need for there to be 1200 tags turned in and I'm in. Ok this really sucks.

16-Jul-21
Don't feel bad I need about 2,200. Which yes does suck terribly!

16-Jul-21
X2 Pop, I am number 2867 . Worst year ever for me as far as drawing any tags out west.

16-Jul-21
My worst year ever too! Scoot it depends on which list he's on. Sounds like the same as I for a big game combo. Last year I believe they got to around 286 or so.

16-Jul-21
I’m on the elk combo list and am number 1251 out of 1550 or so. I have 6 chances the raffles yet. 0 for 28 this year. I’m gonna have to really rethink my strategy I guess

16-Jul-21
Got a neighbor who came out at #442 on the NR BG combo.

16-Jul-21
Ooooh, I got 176. Should I pack a bag??

17-Jul-21
I'd say 176 will possibly get a call. 442 is very unlikely.

17-Jul-21
Does anyone think after the “pandemic hunters” get sick of hunting and doing what we love the chances may get better again for the average hunter like most of us….? Just curious what you guys think. I’m considering beginning to buy points etc for a future elk/moose hunt…

17-Jul-21
Elk hunts yes, moose hunts, your donating to the cause

18-Jul-21
Points are losing their worth more and more all the time although there are certain states they are going to be necessary. Point creep was real before Covid had anything to do with it.

18-Jul-21
Maybe 3 years ago I was in the high 300's and got the call my number came up for a NR BG combo tag in mid/late Sept. I suppose the closer towards the openers, the harder it is for folks to go when their number comes up. That will eat into the alt list quick.

It wasn't too long ago when we were in bad times, it was common to have a lot of leftover NR BG Combo tags left over. As we continue to sprint back to those hard times, it would not surprise me if we see left over tags again.

19-Jul-21
There won't be any leftover tags in MT ever again would be my prediction. Times will never be that hard.

21-Jul-21
There won't be any leftover tags in MT ever again would be my prediction. Times will never be that hard.

21-Jul-21
I suspect that MT is about due for a price hike. Leftover tags or not probably depends on how much they hike it. A $1500 big game combo tag will drop demand a bit, make tags easier to get, and make outfitters happy again. Hard to believe it hasn’t happened yet.

• Sitka Gear