sasquatch 13-Jul-21
Jaquomo 13-Jul-21
Treeline 13-Jul-21
Cheesehead Mike 13-Jul-21
sasquatch 13-Jul-21
JL 13-Jul-21
Jaquomo 13-Jul-21
12-Jul-21
Curious if anyone has ever found a exaustive road or trail access publication on white river area BLM properties in colorado. I have onx and searched cpw sources but was looking for something more official. Tried calling the BLM office but no staff to answer the call. Looking at moffat and rio blanco counties. Thanks in advance, Dave

12-Jul-21
Get the BLM map for that area. It will give you everything you need to know.

12-Jul-21

Glunt@work's Link
Jaq X2. Its the best source for accurate info. You can try the link I posted for an online spot but I haven't played with it much. The physical maps are good.

12-Jul-21
Glunt thnx for your time, I have that up now but the background is white and the roads are white also , i dont know how to change it. Thnx a bunch

12-Jul-21
Upper left there is an icon with 4 squares. It allows you you choose different base maps. Some have better road contrast.

12-Jul-21
Order the paper map. It even shows springs and waterholes.

13-Jul-21
Where can we order one from? I only see the pdf version and it say I can purchase at BLM office.

13-Jul-21
Maybe they discontinued the paper maps in the past couple years?

13-Jul-21
Might be able to get them printed at the BLM office. Not sure if they are actually open to the public any more. The paper maps are far more useful than any GPS app for me.

13-Jul-21

Cheesehead Mike's Link
Try my link, you can buy paper maps there.

13-Jul-21
Cheeseheads link is legit. Thanks

13-Jul-21
^....one thing about those maps is to confirm if they are up to date maps you're buying. The bro says they might get updated every 5 years or so.

13-Jul-21
Good point. After a big BLM land swap on a ranch where I guided, hunters were still accessing the "public land" as shown on current maps, for years.

• Sitka Gear