caribou77 14-Jul-21
Charlie Rehor 14-Jul-21
WV Mountaineer 14-Jul-21
caribou77 14-Jul-21
Mark S 14-Jul-21
Tradmike 14-Jul-21
Mark S 14-Jul-21
13-Jul-21
Accidentally put this on state sight. Got my 2 piece today. Very solid and light. Have mine adjusted towards the back in line with string and fairly tight to the riser. You can adjust to suit your needs. A little tedious, but, solid and I like it much better than my Tight spot 1 piece. Hope this helps anybody interested as I had been waiting for one of the few 2 piece guys to try. I really like it.

13-Jul-21
The only thing I don’t like is the foam insert vs the rubber. I was going to order a replacement rubber insert until I talked to the guy that actually designed the Pivot 2.5. I won’t go into the details, but it has to do with safety. I cut the foam insert in half length-wise so not as much of the blade contacts the foam.

13-Jul-21
Does it quickly come off like the original for tree stand hunting or is it designed to stay on?

13-Jul-21
Charlie, it’s a 2-piece so it’s on to stay.

13-Jul-21
I’ve always been a two piece quiver fan. Ive used Mathews and Hoyt two piece and liked both. Both are very solid and quiet. Have not tried tight spot.

14-Jul-21
Thx wyobull, I will stay with the one piece. Best quiver I’ve ever used.

14-Jul-21
Do they have a seven arrow model yet?

14-Jul-21
Like Charlie, I like the option to take the one piece quiver off when needed.

14-Jul-21
If it can't be removed easily when I'm in the stand it's a deal-killer for me.

14-Jul-21
Justin, I believe the Pivot 2.5 is only offered in a 5 arrow configuration. You could give them a call to see if a 7 arrow is in the works.

14-Jul-21
Will do.

14-Jul-21
I’m just the opposite of Charlie, Pat, Paul and others. I much prefer a solid 2 pc quiver, to a 1 piece, even in a tree stand.

14-Jul-21
I’m with T-roy on this. Couldn’t pay me to go back to a one pc. Even tree stand hunting whitetails, which is what I do most…

14-Jul-21
Differing opinions?? I guess that’s why they now make two different style quivers. Kind of like an fixed Broadhead company adding a mechanical. Market share rules.

14-Jul-21
No doubt. They make the two piece bolt on quivers for killing machines. The take off one piece is made for panty waste non killers. Market share at work. :^)

I love this place.

14-Jul-21
Would be nice to see them come in color options like the one pc quivers. And a 7 arrow option. (Every now and then I miss…. A lot )

14-Jul-21
I use black on accessories. That way if I get a new bow I don't have to match the camo/color and can reuse.

14-Jul-21
How does it attach to your bow?

14-Jul-21
Bolt thru back - has different adapters ex triangle for bowtech, round for Hoyt, spacers for Mathews etc…

• Sitka Gear