Highlife 25-Sep-21
itshot 25-Sep-21
TGbow 25-Sep-21
nijimasu 26-Sep-21
Missouribreaks 26-Sep-21
TGbow 26-Sep-21
14-Jul-21

nijimasu's Link
I remember once upon a time there were some WWII people here. I thought some of you might be interested in this film a friend of my son is working on. https://reveilleshortfilm.com/?fbclid=IwAR3ZI0UzWbJkBIex28bZVr03Hl1WTXPmV1QEY4oMi2NDkCbiLdXc2BaveTU

14-Jul-21
Greatest generation. Too bad they don't teach what it is to be an American . Anchors Away Brother

14-Jul-21
Highlife, Actually, I was a high school teacher of the young man making this film-

15-Jul-21
Well how cool is that

15-Jul-21
Awsome

16-Jul-21
Glad the story is still being told.

18-Jul-21
Outstanding

25-Sep-21

nijimasu's Link
Bumping this back up so you can see how it’s coming along. The Trailer here is pretty good

25-Sep-21
There's still hope for this country! Great job!!!!!!!

25-Sep-21

itshot's Link
intense! thanks for the update

link is one man's account of his time there, hopefully all the stories will be told and heard

goddamn shame so many died fighting leftist extremism, just for it to creep its way into our 'modern' society

hopefully we will defeat communism, in all of its forms, one day

25-Sep-21
My Dad will be 93 in November, he just missed the war..he graduated at 17 and joined the Army Air Core, became the USAF later. My uncle served in the Pacific Theater in the Army Rangers. I have the highest honor for those guys. What a contrast to today...now a lit of young men whine about whether or not they getting a free ride or not

26-Sep-21
Don’t underestimate our youth- there are also a lot of really amazing youth. Heck, the guys making this movie are mid-20’s kids.

26-Sep-21
And to think now so many are scared of a COVID vaccine.

26-Sep-21
Dale..you have a point. It might be the young generation that turns us back in the right direction

• Sitka Gear