BOHNTR 20-Jul-21
Novembermadman 21-Jul-21
Chuckster 23-Jul-21
Empty Freezer 23-Jul-21
BOWUNTR 24-Jul-21
brettpsu 24-Jul-21
Empty Freezer 27-Jul-21
16-Jul-21
Finally drew an AZ 22 tag for September. Been staring at the radar all day everyday! Looks like y’all have been getting some much needed rain??? Headed out next month for a scouting trip. Hoping the National Forest are at least opened back up by then

16-Jul-21
We've had some good storms in 4, 5, & 6 areas this week. Next week it's supposed to crank up even more. I think you'll be fine. My brother has been working in the area and said the roads are pretty muddy. Flagstaff had some incredible flooding this week. Lot's of burn scars from previous fires so the rain is just running off.

16-Jul-21
Forests are open. I live in 23 North and we have had about an inch of rain this week. High temps have been in the 70's. 7:00 pm it is raining right now.

Terry

16-Jul-21

Chuckster's Link
Check out this video

16-Jul-21
Antler juice falling from the sky! Keep it coming!

17-Jul-21
I get weather Alerts on my phone via Accu-weather and Flag area is getting hammered almost daily!

Good luck, Robb

17-Jul-21
Thanks for the updates! After 15yrs of OTC hunts, I’m really looking forward to something new. If anyone has any info on 22 that they’d just love to share, please pm me. Gladly return the favor post hunt. Can’t wait to get out there and do some scouting. Good luck to all this season!

17-Jul-21
My place has received about 3.5” in the last two weeks!

17-Jul-21
Pretty much too late to Impact antlers isn’t it….

17-Jul-21
Just got back from 5b north and 6a and it is starting to green up but is still dry IMO. Not enough rain to start filling tanks yet. Lake Mary is almost as low as it was 3 or 4 years ago when it was the lowest I had ever seen it.

19-Jul-21
Adam,

You're probably right. For elk, they're getting toward the end of their growth period.

19-Jul-21
It may not help growth but hopefully it helps with the Rut activity this year.

19-Jul-21
Raining at my place right now!

19-Jul-21
Good news! I'm looking forward to my Arizona elk hunt!

19-Jul-21

AZBUGLER's embedded Photo
AZBUGLER's embedded Photo
Been pouring in many areas across northern AZ. Like a typical monsoon pattern, it’s really spotty. Some areas I was in this weekend had tanks that hadn’t been filled in years, completely overflowing. Others within a mile or two were bone dry. But one thing is for sure, it’s more rain than we’ve seen in a few years at least.

Yes, a little to late for elk antler growth, but not too late to fatten up the elk and get them in good health promoting a stronger rut. Also with multiple water sources filling up, it will help to spread hunters out. It looks like more is coming. Thank God!

20-Jul-21
Heck ya! Glad to see some rain fall down there. That’s great.

20-Jul-21

BOHNTR's embedded Photo
BOHNTR's embedded Photo
My place with one big storm that rolled through and dropped a lot of water in a short amount of time

21-Jul-21
Awesome news...... a few more storms just like the last few is exactly what we need!

23-Jul-21
A lot of places around Phoenix got a good soaking over night. I heard the Show Low area received 4+ inches of rain overnight and we got more coming in the next 24-48 hours.

23-Jul-21
Ive been huntin OTC Mulies in 36A the last couple of years but I believe its Coues only this year. Anybody willing to suggest another unit where I can hunt mulies in January? Thanks

24-Jul-21

BOWUNTR's embedded Photo
BOWUNTR's embedded Photo
36A is open for Mule deer in January. There's Mule deer in most every unit that's open. It's flooding where I live... beautiful and green. It's a good year to have an elk tag. Ed F

24-Jul-21
When does Arizona release the 2021 elk draw statistics? Just curious how the drought effected the draw results this year. Wishing now I would've applied.

27-Jul-21
Thanks Bow.. i read that one wrong. I shall be there in January.

• Sitka Gear