jingalls 19-Jul-21
Jaquomo 19-Jul-21
KZ15 19-Jul-21
Jaquomo 20-Jul-21
KZ15 20-Jul-21
Bake 20-Jul-21
eBike John 22-Jul-21
19-Jul-21
Like many others I’m considering an Ebike purchase. I found a discounted price on a 2020 Rogue Ridge RM750. Does anyone have any experience with this bike?

19-Jul-21
I might be interested too. My Rambo was supposed to ship early June, then mid July now mid August.

19-Jul-21
Bakcou!

19-Jul-21
Looks interesting, but curious why they don't mention the type of motor or any other specs on bike components, derailleur, tires, brakes, etc.. in the product description? Also wondering if the battery is removable/replaceable? They claim their specs will beat out the competition, but nowhere do they list any specs besides the weight, battery AH, and motor wattage.

19-Jul-21

KZ15's embedded Photo
KZ15's embedded Photo

20-Jul-21
Thanks - I looked all over the website and did not find this.

20-Jul-21

20-Jul-21
Wish I could help you with info Kevin but I've got none to share on this particular bike. You doing alright? I need to come hunt with you again one of these days :)

I will say, if you're planning to use in the type of area where I've hunted with you, you'll need a pretty powerful one to negotiate some of those hills. But I think you're on the right track.

Good luck!

22-Jul-21
I know of that brand. They are using the old 2018 Quietkat frame design which is nice and solid. If they simply reproduced the exact same bike as the old Quietkat design then it's a fine solid bike.

• Sitka Gear