Blood 08-Aug-21
Arrowstorm 25-Sep-21
Bowfreak 25-Sep-21
JL 25-Sep-21
Ermine 26-Sep-21
carcus 26-Sep-21
txhunter58 10-Oct-21
08-Aug-21
Q2I or Flex Fletch Vanes My Pro Shop wants me to try the Q2I using FlexFletch 360's now. Just wondering thoughts on the Q2I vanes.

08-Aug-21
I’ve used them for the last 5 years with no issues. very durable and they adhere quite nicely.

Not that I’m an expert, but I’m told they are noisy down range when your arrow it’s on its way.

I’m trying AAE’s Max Hunter right now that are very nice and are supposed to be much quieter.

I’m using a heavier arrow right now and just fletched up a Q2i arrow. Heading out to try it as we speak.

There are weight trade offs also.

Try them and see how they work for your set up.

It’s nice to have choices :)

08-Aug-21

Blood's embedded Photo
Blood's embedded Photo
Q2I Fusion Vanes this whole year. I really like them. Tough tough tough. And they fly pretty darn quietly. I was shooting Max Hunters.

25-Sep-21

25-Sep-21
I shot FFP360s for years. Shooting 3" Fusions this year. So far they are working fine but I believe I still might like the FFP 360 a little better. You will be happy with either choice.

25-Sep-21
FWIW....I've been shooting the Fusion vanes (2.1's) since 2008-ish I think it's been. I got into them when I was talking to someone in a bow shop and he too recommended them over Blazers. His reason was they have a bigger gluing surface than Blazers. That of course aids in retention. One thing I did learn with them and it can likely applies to any vane or feather. I no longer glue them over my arrow wraps. If ya need to replace one for whatever reason, you often mess up the wrap too. My solution was to trim the wraps shorter so I can glue the vane directly to the arrow shaft.

26-Sep-21
Hard to beat flex fletch Best vanes out there. Q2i are nice and durable but heavy

26-Sep-21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG4NlUohL7Q

10-Oct-21
Good thread

• Sitka Gear