hdaman 10-Aug-21
DanaC 10-Aug-21
EMB 10-Aug-21
Live2Hunt 10-Aug-21
txhunter58 10-Aug-21
Live2Hunt 10-Aug-21
soccern23ny 10-Aug-21
10-Aug-21
Try some women’s panty hose footies A box of them are a few dollars and they wick sweat and help prevent blisters.

10-Aug-21
REI has a few options for you.

10-Aug-21

DanaC's Link
Cabelas sells them

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/cabelas-midcalf-polypropylene-liner-socks-2-pair-pack

10-Aug-21
+1 on Bass Pro/Cabela's.

10-Aug-21
No Altitude, just No!!!

10-Aug-21
I stopped wearing sock liners when I switched to merino wool socks. But they have to have at least 65% merino wool

10-Aug-21
Live2hunt. They can make you real popular in camp.

In all seriousness it’s an old trick used in the military, long before there was such a thing as hunting sock liners. and nylons were actually made of silk. But the cheap synthetic ones do the same thing pretty well

10-Aug-21
LOL

10-Aug-21
try dress suit socks/might have to go to a fancy store. I've used them in the past.

They are very thin, very snug, yet somewhat durable, and a good first layer sock. almost always synthetic. Thinner than that you'd be looking at panty hose type socks.

Personally i've switched to the thinnest/lightest weight darn tough(made in america/lifetime warranty/primarily wool sock) sock as my base sock, than do an additional medium/heavy weight sock over that. Haven't had a blister in 7 years. The big difference with darn tough is they come in actual sizes since it's impossible for a sock to properly fit a size 12 and size 6 foot.

• Sitka Gear