2Wild Bill 19-Aug-21
LUNG$HOT 19-Aug-21
Thornton 19-Aug-21
JohnMC 19-Aug-21
Thornton 19-Aug-21
drycreek 19-Aug-21
Bill in MI 20-Aug-21
19-Aug-21
Why is my link to the bowsite forums coming back with 403- access denied. I can get to the forums through the main bowsite page and then the forums option on top

19-Aug-21
You have been shadow banned.

Just kidding scroll done there is thread from Pat I guess he is doing a major update and that is part of the growing pains.

19-Aug-21

JohnMC's Link
That is the thread I referred to above

19-Aug-21
What is your link? Also you can post the error? that would be helpful.

We just deployed a significant security platform to protect our infrastructure and significantly reduce bots and scammers. We are blocking China, Russia, and other foreign countries that have no legitimate reason to be on Bowsite.

There’s some fallout but it’s operating very well overall.

19-Aug-21
I got booted out the 2nd day of my semi live hunt last week because it said I wasn't in the correct time zone for my log on. There was no way to update it. It came back online when I got back to KS.

19-Aug-21
http://forums2.bowsite.com/tf/bgforums/ This is the link if someone will tell me how to send a screen shot I will send it.

19-Aug-21
No need. That address is ancient. But very helpful. Thanks

19-Aug-21
I can not post a picture (screenshot) of error I get when trying to reply to PM or posting a picture. But it is a Error 1020. I found that out when trying to post a screen shot of error I got on the PM. It is both from cell and desktop.

19-Aug-21
Bookmark this url:

https://forums.bowsite.com/tf/bgforums/

19-Aug-21
WHAT!

“We are blocking China, Russia, …….

Really! Our BOWSITE comrades are out of real time bowsite?

? ???????? ???????

19-Aug-21
Sadly, yes. Although I'm expecting an email from Hunter Biden asking me to lift the restrictions any day now.

19-Aug-21
How do you know how to ban Hunter Biden since he can’t keep up with his laptop and probably has a new one each time he wants to log on.

19-Aug-21
I tried to post pics to the trophy pages from South Africa and it wouldn’t let me . . .

19-Aug-21
Try the search function

19-Aug-21
Hey Pat, Can you repair the private message block posters are finding for no reason?

19-Aug-21
Also Pat, please include all the geographic location data embedded in all trophy photos on the Elk and Mule Deer forum please and thank you!

19-Aug-21
Now it won't let me see my PMs

19-Aug-21
Thorton that PM was from T-roy he was asking how he can be as awesome as you. ;)

19-Aug-21
Weird. I found it on my phone, but my work computer said "error"

19-Aug-21
Happened to me too, in fact I started a thread about it. I could get in on my phone, but not my ipad. I finally just deleted it off my page and went to bowsite.com and got in. All is well now.

20-Aug-21
Was happening to me earlier in the week too. I would see bowsite.com but not the forum page

• Sitka Gear