Swampbuck 20-Aug-21
Oryx35 20-Aug-21
Treeline 20-Aug-21
WV Mountaineer 21-Aug-21
Timbrhuntr 22-Aug-21
20-Aug-21

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
I do believe that it is the process of the hunt that is so appealing to many of us. Thinking about year to year, planning, practicing, dreaming, hiking, camping, more dreaming, executing, and then if it all comes together, we get to celebrate the harvest. Then comes the preparation of the animal in the field, the satisfaction of a "job" well done, wild game meat processing and then the final, a great meal of high proteins, yep the new green deal. I took the process one step farther, a Euro Pronghorn Mount, just to remember the PROCESS AND THE GOOD TIMES of this season past, and to remember a great animal taken.

Yep, what goes around surely comes back around and now I can start the process all over again. My best, Paul

20-Aug-21
Well said. I did the same with a goat I shot a few years back, I love the way those euros turn out! Best of luck this fall on any other upcoming hunts.

20-Aug-21
Exactly, thanks Paul. Enjoy the prep and anticipation. Smell the coffee in the field.

20-Aug-21
Great thought Paul. And great looking euro as well!

20-Aug-21
Good post Paul. I’m pacing the floor already for a elk hunt that starts Sept 20, a month from today.

20-Aug-21
Looks great Paul, keep on keepin on!

20-Aug-21
I have DREAM PREPARE HUNT RESPECT noted in several places. It's great to get to enjoy the entire process. Beautiful Euro Paul!

20-Aug-21
Looks great Paul. Those antelope euros sure do look cool.

20-Aug-21
Perfection all around, Paul!

20-Aug-21
Well said and congrats on a great buck.

20-Aug-21
well done buddy

20-Aug-21
Pronghorn euros are awesome

20-Aug-21
Paul, Just another day at the office! Well done. Good luck on your elk hunt.

20-Aug-21
Very nice!

20-Aug-21
I can’t agree more! That IS what is all about, great post!

20-Aug-21
I like the DREAM PREPARE HUNT RESPECT phrase.

20-Aug-21
Absolutely!

21-Aug-21
Perfect

22-Aug-21
Glad you got to enjoy the process ! For me the last two years the only process has been waiting a month for them to say the border is still closed ! Kinda takes the fun out of the plan when you can't go ! Just glad for guys like you that I can live through until I can go again !

• Sitka Gear