Old School 26-Aug-21
APauls 26-Aug-21
25-Aug-21

Bowboy's embedded Photo
Bowboy's embedded Photo

Bowboy's Link
This mule deer was supposedly poached

25-Aug-21
Sounds like a serial poacher. The wheels of justice turn way to slow, killed on 2016.

25-Aug-21
Maybe shave more often next time.....

25-Aug-21
Beard growth between photos, as evidence. That is interesting.

25-Aug-21
The biggest crime here was killing that bugger in velvet! I jest...

25-Aug-21
"The hunter, who had been featured in multiple hunting magazines over the years, had already lost his hunting and trapping license in 2020 after pleading guilty to more than a decade of hunting violations." (from the link above)

Did he lose license for a year, ten years, life? Fines?

25-Aug-21
you can google his post pretty easy right now. I look at the "before" and "after" pictures. had for me to tell if the facial hair is that different. Maybe someone can point out what the wildlife officers are seeing?

25-Aug-21
Man, I should have proof read that, some serious typos!

25-Aug-21
The tongue is sticking out at a ninety degree angle from the mouth. And he put that picture on fag book 38 minutes after the season opened?

25-Aug-21
You’d think he could wait at least a day, before plastering it all over social media!!

25-Aug-21
Well....that is the risk anyone runs when they post their hero shots on social media. Even if that one was legit....da' man might be trolling for some business if things are slow at the office. I guess I'm not into inviting the scrutiny.

25-Aug-21
So they're hunting (poaching) in stocking feet? :-)

26-Aug-21
Ooppps….

26-Aug-21
I was friends with this guy on Facebook when all this blew up a few years ago, and know quite a few people from the area he lives. I though this had already been prosecuted, but I never checked on it. According to the locals, this deer is just the tip of the iceberg.

26-Aug-21
Pride and ego make a man do shameful things.

26-Aug-21
If there's one thing facebook has been good for it's catching poachers. They just caaaaan't help themselves and have to get it out there. Gotta be first!!!

• Sitka Gear