WYOelker 27-Aug-21
BOWNBIRDHNTR 27-Aug-21
TD 27-Aug-21
Oryx35 27-Aug-21
Ermine 27-Aug-21
Surfbow 01-Sep-21
APauls 03-Sep-21
26-Aug-21
So there are many things I look at and laugh at, due to the cost.

Higher end game bags have been that way for many years. Walmart Hunter Specialty bags have been my go to for years. Big bulky, kind of heavy, but cheap. I would try to wash but after 1/2 a season they were pretty grungy and not the best.

About 2 weeks ago I won a set of Argali Big Game MOB bags.

When I first handled them they felt great. Super strong, light weight. They have reflective markings for finding at night and a good draw sting.

This past weekend I killed a pronghorn buck with my son. We used the bags for the first time. The set of 5 bags were deployed, however, due to the shear size only 2 bags were used. All 4 quarters went into 1 large bag, then the straps, tenderloins, and scraps into the small bag.

It was super easy to load the bags, even my 11 year old son was able to bag a hind 1/4. There was no rolling, no stretching etc.

Once home I broke the rules and washed the bags in the washing machine. One light wash cycle they were spotless.

I would never have paid $80 for a set of bags, but should I ever need to replace this set, it will be pretty easy to justify!!

27-Aug-21
So there are many things I look at and laugh at, due to the cost.

Higher end game bags have been that way for many years. Walmart Hunter Specialty bags have been my go to for years. Big bulky, kind of heavy, but cheap. I would try to wash but after 1/2 a season they were pretty grungy and not the best.

About 2 weeks ago I won a set of Argali Big Game MOB bags.

When I first handled them they felt great. Super strong, light weight. They have reflective markings for finding at night and a good draw sting.

This past weekend I killed a pronghorn buck with my son. We used the bags for the first time. The set of 5 bags were deployed, however, due to the shear size only 2 bags were used. All 4 quarters went into 1 large bag, then the straps, tenderloins, and scraps into the small bag.

It was super easy to load the bags, even my 11 year old son was able to bag a hind 1/4. There was no rolling, no stretching etc.

Once home I broke the rules and washed the bags in the washing machine. One light wash cycle they were spotless.

I would never have paid $80 for a set of bags, but should I ever need to replace this set, it will be pretty easy to justify!!

27-Aug-21
Hoping to try the same bags on elk and bear next week. My son and I both bought a set. Glad to hear they worked well for you!!

27-Aug-21
Easier yet when you win them!

Good quality synthetic bags are pretty easy to justify if you use them more than once a year. I'm not familiar with those above but have used TAGS and Caribou bags.... both very good. Quality gear..... like quality tools.... make the job easier, more comfortable and often better final results.

27-Aug-21
Couldn't have said it better TD. I have more than gotten my money's worth out of the 3 sets (bone out, bone in, and full carcass depending on the type of hunt) of Caribou Gear bags I have.

27-Aug-21
I like a good synthetic game bag. I’ve been using caribou gear bags for years. They have held up great.

01-Sep-21
Caribou bags are awesome, mine have held up great

03-Sep-21
After buying a couple Kuiu bags and using them for the first time last year on my elk along with my cheaper bags, I bought enough to do a moose. Once you use a good bag you can't go back.

• Sitka Gear