Stoneman 27-Aug-21
flybyjohn 27-Aug-21
flybyjohn 27-Aug-21
Grey Ghost 27-Aug-21
BGbasbhat 27-Aug-21
flybyjohn 30-Aug-21
27-Aug-21

flybyjohn's Link
Got this guy on my game camera. Looks like a little puppy playing around.

27-Aug-21
Very neat! It's amazing their strength and how easily they can whip antlers around, even tearing up mud and vegetation with no apparent effort.

27-Aug-21
Life is short...dance like nobody is watching!!!

27-Aug-21
He looks into the camera with most of the pauses in his dance...he's totally putting on a show for you! The name of the dance is "Can you guess where I'm going to be when I completely disappear at the beginning of elk season."

27-Aug-21

flybyjohn's Link
He is probably trying to put on a show for these cows. Not sure why he ran off. I thought I might have spooked them coming into the area but the video clock showed them run off over two hours before I got there. Out of the 6 bulls in this area that I have got on video, this guy has been the biggest one of them. I was supprised that he is already running with these cows.

https://youtu.be/YiqKaiSOXj4

27-Aug-21

flybyjohn's Link
He is probably trying to put on a show for these cows. Not sure why he ran off. I thought I might have spooked them coming into the area but the video clock showed them run off over two hours before I got there. Out of the 6 bulls in this area that I have got on video, this guy has been the biggest one of them. I was supprised that he is already running with these cows.

https://youtu.be/YiqKaiSOXj4

27-Aug-21
I would be very excited if I were you...good stuff. That time of year is really coming up quick and he's primed.

27-Aug-21
I once killed a bull in a watering hole that was doing the same happy dance. Damn thing looked like he was chasing his tail. I had to draw and let down 3 times before he finally stood still long enough to shoot him. Talk about a muddy stinky field dressing job....

Matt

27-Aug-21
good stuff!

27-Aug-21
I shot one in a small lake/pond once. I was really happy that he took three steps to the shore before he tipped over. He had been swimming and was really wet but not too muddy.

27-Aug-21
I shot one in a small lake/pond once. I was really happy that he took three steps to the shore before he tipped over. He had been swimming and was really wet but not too muddy.

27-Aug-21
I videoed this bull a few years ago. I was actually a little jealous of him, since I was baking in a ground blind on the sunny side of the river in 90 degree heat.

27-Aug-21
That was pretty dang cool. The bull I killed a couple years ago here in AZ did a full out belly flop in the water hole I was sitting. Still replays in my brain, wish I had that one on video!

30-Aug-21

flybyjohn's Link
They learn that dancing at a young age. This little spike looks like he kicks himself in the nose.

• Sitka Gear