Rickm 27-Aug-21
Powder 27-Aug-21
WV Mountaineer 27-Aug-21
Old School 27-Aug-21
DanaC 28-Aug-21
BULELK1 29-Aug-21
Ollie 29-Aug-21
27-Aug-21
I'm looking for a new camp stove. In the past I've always used the two burner coleman stove (gas). I wouldn't mind one a little bigger, possibly three burners. I'd prefer gas but would be open to propane. Any recommendations?

27-Aug-21
The best set up I have found for my camp is the Camp Chef Oven. It has 2 bigger burners up top and the oven really works. Pizza bread, lasagna, and more... Biscuits for biscuits and gravy...

https://www.campchef.com/deluxe-outdoor-camping-oven.html

27-Aug-21

27-Aug-21
Second the camp chef oven stove, we love ours too.

27-Aug-21

DanaC's Link
If your two-burner still works good you could always buy a single-burner for when you need it. I've used one of these and it's not a bad unit for a few $$

https://www.coleman.com/camp-kitchen/camping-stoves/powerpack-propane-stove/SAP_2000020931.html

27-Aug-21
Like stated Camp Chef.

27-Aug-21
I have the regular Camp Chef stove and I think it's great. The oven/stove combo looks pretty sweet, but I haven't used it. For the oven I just use a portable grill, which although not as nice, does pretty much the same thing with the lid on, but it does have a "learning curve".

27-Aug-21
I like my Primus stove.

27-Aug-21
Pricey but if it’s for fly in hunts I love the jetboil base camp set up. Compact and reliable. Full disclosure, I got mine for more than half off and still questioned the price. As much as I love it, idk if it’s worth the price tag.

27-Aug-21
The jet boils look nice. I just couldn’t do it. Ouch. They really like them.

Truck camping, the camp chef or equal is going to be hard to beat.

27-Aug-21
What kind of camp are we talking about? Truck camp, pack in? Fly in? Hoeses?

Jetboil has been great for light weight. Camp chef for truck camp.

27-Aug-21
Not truck camping but not where it needs to be ultra light either. We usually go by boat a lot. The stove/oven mentioned above sounds nice but is too big for my situation.

27-Aug-21
If the temps aren’t below 40, get a butane single burner. If they do fall below that, stick a fuel can in your sleeping bag at night.

Aside from that, you are out of options if the white gas Coleman stoves and single burner propane stoves isn’t right for your situation.

27-Aug-21
We’ve got a small single burner primes propane/butane burner. We also use the standard 2 burner Coleman stove as well.

28-Aug-21

DanaC's Link
3 burner

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/bass-pro-shops-3-burner-high-output-propane-stove

29-Aug-21

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
When I was remodeling my kitchen last winter, I brought my Camp Chef in to the house on a small work bench and used it for about 5-6 weeks .

Worked just fine,

Robb

29-Aug-21
Camp Chef has a great stove with collapsible legs. Downside is they are quite heavy.

• Sitka Gear