Jordanathome 01-Sep-21
Jaquomo 01-Sep-21
midwest 01-Sep-21
Jordanathome 01-Sep-21
Supernaut 01-Sep-21
31-Aug-21

Jordanathome's embedded Photo
I should be excited. I admit I am anxious and finding it hard to distract myself. But I am not excited. Not like years past.....counting up about 17-18 years now......always crazy excited to go.

Anyway......tonight sux because I have to wait regardless and the waiting is the hardest part. I expect to get excited about 3 pm tomorrow though. :)

31-Aug-21
Yup!!!

01-Sep-21

If only Alice Cooper was an elk..........

I was watching a AXS show last night about drummers and one of the folks being interviewed was Nicko McBrain....which reminded me of when my buddy Steve took me to see his buddy Alice Cooper in Tampa and we had dinner before the show with Nicko at The Winghouse next to the fairgrounds.

As Motley Crue was coming on after Alice's opener we went back stage and got to meet Alice and take pics. He took turns with each of us and either choked us or we choked him. I remember being excited and nervous and thinking I might have been a teeny bit too aggressive with my grip. LOLOLOL! Both Alice and Nicko as awesome.....really down to earth guys for what they have done in their lives.

01-Sep-21
Wow Jordan, that's something right there!

01-Sep-21
AC is one smart fella and still puts on a great show. I also understand he is one heck of a golfer.

01-Sep-21
Golf is how my buddy Steve became friends with AC. Yes Alice is a scratch golfer. Steve is retired army and works part time at a private golf club. He is a Callaway rep, and so is Alice.....so that is how they met. Everytime Alice comes to FL Steve hooks him and his crew up with golf at various courses.....and plays with them. I never got to play golf with them unfortunately.....but then I am almost as bad at golf as I am at killing elk. LOL

Great memories. Random post unrelated to elk.

01-Sep-21
Good luck with those elk, be safe and have fun!

Great pic and story about AC!

***Please sing instead of reading***

"She asked me why the singer's name was Alice"

I said, "Listen baby, you really wouldn't understand."

• Sitka Gear