IdyllwildArcher 02-Sep-21
TGbow 02-Sep-21
WYOelker 03-Sep-21
Luckychucky 03-Sep-21
TGbow 03-Sep-21
Meat Grinder 04-Sep-21
Johnny Koester 04-Sep-21
01-Sep-21
So we used to get a thing called Her Nonscents… It was a decently price scent free conditioner.

Does anyone know of a scent free conditioner that is not $18+ a bottle?

01-Sep-21
Google it lots come up 11.98 to $20

Or use the wind?

Good luck with the hunt

01-Sep-21
https://www.desertessence.com/store/hair-care/fragrance-free-conditioner

02-Sep-21
There's no reason to get scent free stuff. If they can smell what's in your hair, they can smell you. They won't be afraid of the peaches or kiwi or whatever's in her normal conditioner.

02-Sep-21
Honestly , I try to be as clean as I can but Id rather smell like gas ,oil , or just about anything other than human body odor. Most areas except for real remote areas are use to smelling different man made fragrances

03-Sep-21
TGBow, I am the same way, control my human scent then try to cover with something else. we boil sage and pine all the time and spray down. It is enough to confuse them at times...

03-Sep-21
My secret is head and shoulders green apple

03-Sep-21
Robert, thats about as good as a person can do. My older broter back in the 70s usebto smoke while ina natural ground blind..never had a problem with deer gettin closw

04-Sep-21
I'm not sure which seems more odd to me--worrying about conditioning your hair before a hunt. or posting the question on a site predominately visited by men?

At any rate, good luck with your search. ;-)

04-Sep-21
I wouldn't worry about it. In my opinion If your breathing and a deer gets down wind, he's going to know your there. Been killing deer since 1955 and I've NEVER used any scent free stuff. Never believed it works. Just a marketing thing in my opinion. Just play the wind.

• Sitka Gear