'Ike' (Phone) 02-Sep-21
Stekewood 02-Sep-21
DiRTY MiKE 02-Sep-21
Matt 03-Sep-21
EmbryOklahoma 03-Sep-21
Rut Nut 03-Sep-21
Teeton 03-Sep-21
02-Sep-21
The QAD ad and the Burris ad each occupy one third of my screen. And there is no way to close them. This is the only site I've seen where is ads can't be closed.

02-Sep-21
click the little white x top right corner.

02-Sep-21
far right of the screen there is an x

02-Sep-21
It's just temporary because of Covid

02-Sep-21
Maybe....do a Community Forum and have popups only there? Most traffic anyway.

02-Sep-21
I find the ad easy to X on my phone. Don't think its a big deal. Minor nuisance

02-Sep-21
Super easy to close. Expanding your screen first makes it easier to hit the “X” on the pop up.

02-Sep-21
The ads are fairly recent and you can't fault Pat. He could've done that years ago to make more money.

02-Sep-21
Probably not as easy to close on a flip-phone I reckon

02-Sep-21
I think he's referring to the ads at the top of the screen not the ones on the bottom. I can close the ones on the bottom but don't see a white 'x' on the top ones. Just click Forums and the top is a Camofire ad that I can't close. I'm on my home computer but it's running XP on a 14" 720p monitor so pretty current before you start commenting sitO. :)

02-Sep-21
They annoyed me at first, because they were new. But you gotta pay the bills. And the price to operate a site like this likely keeps climbing. I'd rather Pat make me click little x's than he put in a paywall. Plus, I like to shoot bows, so hitting x's is something I like to do.

02-Sep-21
Whoever likes the ads....let me know and I'll copy/past them and forward them to your inbox. :-)

02-Sep-21
Does anybody live close to sundowner that can run over there and show him the little x? Poor guy has been trying to close that Qad ad for months.

02-Sep-21
Maybe his sister, Debbie, could show him….

02-Sep-21
Haha Troy

02-Sep-21
I love advertising. But then again I am a capitalist

02-Sep-21
15 days to slow the spread…

02-Sep-21
T-roy!!! Hahaha!

02-Sep-21

DiRTY MiKE 's embedded Photo
DiRTY MiKE 's embedded Photo

03-Sep-21
"Maybe his sister, Debbie, could show him…."

Made my day. Probably not his, but mine.

03-Sep-21
T-Roy… LMAO

03-Sep-21
t-roy is the KING of one liners! : )

03-Sep-21
On my phone I do find them annoying. I don't think it's a covid thing. As outdoor activities took a major jump with covid. The ski industry had a banner year last winter, as did hunting and fishing. All had upswings. Personal I believe all forums are taking hits from all the groups that are showing up on facebook. I used to frequent 4 or 5 outdoor hunting forums. I'm down to about 2 forums and don't frequent them as much.. But belong to 8 or 10 different hunting groups on Facebook. The parts I really can't stand on facebook or forums is political posts. On facebook I dropped about 25 friends because of political posts all the time.

• Sitka Gear