JL 05-Sep-21
Cheesehead Mike 06-Sep-21
Basil 06-Sep-21
Zbone 06-Sep-21
APauls 06-Sep-21
Helgermite 07-Sep-21
Live2Hunt 07-Sep-21
04-Sep-21
I hunt in both Northern NH and in Maine's North Woods. It's common to have snow in early November in both places. But not always. I hunt from both tree stands and blinds. I can see the practicality of snow camo on the ground, but I also got to thinking that it might work in a stand since your background is basically sky and dark vertical lines. But is snow camo a disadvantage if you're on the ground and there's no snow? What the thinking out there?

04-Sep-21
For what it’s worth I’ve had some amazing luck in snow camo. I’ve snowshoed up to deer in wide open fields. Kept bow behind my back & shuffled my snowshoes to keep them under the snow. Deer were absolutely fooled. Standing on the shoulder of the road waiting to cross motorists can’t seem to see you against a white background. White bunny boots never seem to draw a glance in a tree stand. My go to camo in open birch and poplar woods used to be “Skyline camo” which was off white with a grey branch pattern. Snow camo definitely has a place in my arsenal.

04-Sep-21
Another FWIW.....I've used snow camo to still hunt up to the deer. If I'm sitting in the tree stand in the snow.....Predator fall grey camo works great at breaking up your outline.

04-Sep-21
FYI it only works if mixed with 3 kinds of regular camo

04-Sep-21
I have had great hunts wearing predator snow camo. It’s deadly in snow covered brush.

05-Sep-21
Anybody ever use it when there isn't snow?

05-Sep-21
Anybody ever use it when there isn't snow?

05-Sep-21
Saw a hunter wearing it in a stand no snow/ little on the ground if I hadn't seen him move his bow would have never seen him. FWIW

05-Sep-21
Snow camo is very effective in a tree, you nearly disappear

05-Sep-21
My wife made me a set of predator snow camo several years ago that I could slip over my regular camo if it began to snow when I was hunting elk. Worked awesome.

05-Sep-21

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
FWIW.....Predator fall grey with a dusting of snow.

06-Sep-21

Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
My go-to treestand camo is Predator fall gray wool and/or fleece.

06-Sep-21
I do agree Predator Fall Grey is tough to beat in tree stands. Don’t wear it as often as I should because I have a bunch of other stuff. The patterns I’ve been using look great to me but get picked off more these days. Deer don’t seem to look right through you like with fall grey. That stuff is awesome on the ground too. The cut/fit of a lot of the newer Predator stuff has a strange fit.

06-Sep-21
With a lot of snow, all white clothing like a white hoodie with white painters Carhartt's is amazing, have had flying birds including grouse almost hit me while standing... I used to hunt crows over decoys , and they are sharp at picking you out when it comes to camo but white camo is killer on them...

06-Sep-21
Yup, snow camo in a tree as soon as leaves r down is great.

07-Sep-21
I typically wear snow camo (white base color with black and brown markings) in a tree stand whether there is snow on the ground or not. Very effective in tree stands.

07-Sep-21
That is all I wear once the leaves are down in WI. I have the fall predator grey pants and a snow camo top of differing patterns/mfgrs.

• Sitka Gear