bowhunter55 06-Sep-21
TGbow 06-Sep-21
Boatman71 07-Sep-21
TGbow 07-Sep-21
Boatman71 08-Sep-21
bowhunter55 08-Sep-21
TGbow 08-Sep-21
06-Sep-21
I have a pair of Lacrosse snake boots that will probably last this season...maybe. If I have to get some more before this season is over..have any of you tried the Tidewe rubber boots? I will need about 800 grain insulation. I dont have much confidence in Lacrosse as far as their newer boots go. Tnanks

06-Sep-21
If you need 800grams of insulation do you need snake boots? I get well outside of snake weather with 0 gram boots

06-Sep-21
Lol..I meant 400 grain..that will be plenty

06-Sep-21
Looks like Lacrosse is only one makin 18" rubber boots

06-Sep-21
I bought the uninsulated version. Haven't had them on my feet other than to see if they fit. My daughter wore them in turkey season and they worked fine for her.

06-Sep-21
Thanks Mark for the info

06-Sep-21
my wife and I both wear the Tidewe boots. 400gr. Nice boots. Fit well and are lightweight

06-Sep-21
Rick, is that the model that has the neopreme up top?

07-Sep-21
I have a set of the 400's as well. Really like them so far. Going on year #2 of hunting in them, still comfortable and warm enough for me.

07-Sep-21
Pat, how is the neopreme part of the but holding up? I go thru a lot of big green briars..dont have any exoerience with neopreme

08-Sep-21
Mine are holding up well, we have alot of briars here as well, primarily multiflora rose which is as bad as razor wire in places. One small tear so far in the front neoprene part on one boot. I have had Muck brand boots (several pairs actually) prior to these and they are holding up as well at basically half the cost. The nice thing over the mucks is the soles are not trying to peel off - primary reason I went away from the Mucks.. Also no leaks due to thorns from Locust trees. Overall for the cost I am very pleased with the quality, comfort and excellent traction.

08-Sep-21
TG, just the very top of the boot is neoprene. The rest, rubber. It's in realtree camo.Very nice boots

08-Sep-21
Thanks Pat and Rick. Guess the 400 grain will be plenty for south Alabama.

• Sitka Gear