Ken Moody Safaris 06-Dec-21
Ken Moody Safaris 06-Dec-21
Pat Lefemine 06-Dec-21
Potro 07-Dec-21
12-Sep-21

Ken Moody Safaris's embedded Photo

12-Sep-21
It’s not too early to book your 2022/2023 safari to Africa. We’re over 50% booked for next season and about 20% booked for 2023. Lock in your buffalo hunt and pricing now while the rates are good. Bow or rifle, let’s talk about dates. Minimum number of hunters in camp to ensure 100% personalized service. I direct and run all hunting for every client…we do not farm out hunts.

12-Sep-21

12-Sep-21

12-Sep-21

12-Sep-21

#weknowbuffalo Finishing our season next week with another buffalo bow hunt. Will be back in our US office the first week of October. Available 24/7 via email…[email protected], or text message…931-260-5468. Also on whatsapp under same number.

17-Sep-21

Ken Moody Safaris's Link
Nice buffalo hunting story from a client…

17-Sep-21
Ken, this is unfair advertising. Great write up. It captures the prehunt excitement through the final minutes. And makes me want to come back just to get on the track.

17-Sep-21

Yes, a buffalo properly stalked and shot on foot is the ultimate rush, IMO. The two guys in the story were great clients and we really enjoyed having them in our camp. Tomorrow we’re off again to start another buffalo bowhunt. Last hunt of the season.

17-Sep-21
It’s got to be bittersweet to wrap up a long season. But nice to get home. I can’t wait to get back

17-Sep-21
I’m here half the year anyway so it’s a second home and it is hard for me to leave here to return to the US but it’s the gig, so I do it every year. We’ve also lined up some tremendous new exclusive areas for next year and I’m excited to offer them.

18-Sep-21

Fuzz's embedded Photo
Fuzz's embedded Photo
I can vouch that Ken runs a 1st class operation on plains game and wouldn't expect any less for a buff hunt.

15-Oct-21

Ken Moody Safaris's Link

02-Dec-21

04-Dec-21
I wish.....

06-Dec-21
Hi Ken Any news regarding the new "Covid" variation in SA? Are they going to open the border soon?

06-Dec-21
The variant was only identified in SA. Didn’t necessarily originate there. It’s everywhere now and the symptoms seem to be much less severe than the Delta variant or even the original strain. Unless flights are grounded worldwide, there’s no point in banning flights from/to anywhere. It’s pointless and at this stage, merely political theater.

06-Dec-21
I would expect flights to resume by the first of the year. Depends on what the actual agenda is for grounding them.

06-Dec-21
Well if there’s any bright side to this at least it’s the off season, if this happened in June the safari operators would be screwed.

07-Dec-21
Good to heard your points of view. I have a hunt in SA planning for June 2022 and hope there will be no issues

• Sitka Gear