TGbow 15-Sep-21
molsonarcher 15-Sep-21
MA-PAdeerslayer 15-Sep-21
TGbow 15-Sep-21
TGbow 15-Sep-21
GED 16-Sep-21
TGbow 16-Sep-21
13-Sep-21
i was wondering if anybody has tried the Novix Helo? If so, what is your opinion on this stand. Thanks

14-Sep-21
Nobody?

14-Sep-21
Looks basically the same as the old Lone Wolf Assault stand to me. XOP as well. Love my Assault stands.

14-Sep-21
Troy, from what I can tell its basically the same stand except for the platform..its a little smaller and the V teeth are diffefent

14-Sep-21
Looks like a Lone Wolf nock-off but smaller. At $250 each, I’ll buy 2 Hawk mega combat stands, and have way more room for all day rut sits.

14-Sep-21
Ive mostly hunted on the ground all my life, probably 90% of the time. Im huntin on private land this year so Im gonna use a stand some this season. Tryin to decide if Im gonna go with 1 lightweight stand and have several locations preset with sticks..or have several cheaper stands set up and leave it all set up for the season

14-Sep-21
It sure is nice to just hook up and climb up and sit down in the dark of early morning. I’m liking the game winner stands I got at academy for around $130.

14-Sep-21
Gregg, I was lookin at those and the Millenium M25 if I go preset

15-Sep-21
If you have the option of leaving the stands, just buy the biggest and cheapest stands you can. Most of mine have been around 70 bucks. Granted, I bought them post season when they were on sale. They are heavy but comfortable.

15-Sep-21
I will be hunting private land this year..I like the idea of just walkin in and huntin. Ive hunted out of natural blinds all my life, played with stands some..I dont mind the physical part of haulin a stand in and out its just the aggravation. But with a lightweight stand I can pre hang sticks and just carry the stand in n out.

15-Sep-21
The cheap permanent stands is appealing ...cant beat just walkin in and huntin

15-Sep-21
I have several of the millenniums. All were bought for around 100$ and they stay up all season. I hate making noise getting settled in the am.

15-Sep-21
All my hangons I bought the biggest platform cheapest I could find. I actually just got a couple primal stands. They seem pretty good so far! I add a second strap tho as I don’t trust just the one it comes with

15-Sep-21
I like the idea of walkin in and huntin. I got so use to walkin in and settin in my natural ground blinds, I guess thats why i hate foolin with stuff and settin up. I been undecided whether to have pre set sticks and carry stand in and out or get cheaper stands and have it all preset..think Im leanin toward the latter

15-Sep-21
Thanks for the feedback fellas

16-Sep-21
The novix is a US built stand by the owners of lone wolf. I only used cast aluminum stands. I have seen too many failures with old, cheap stands that stay out all season.

Even with high end stands out only during the deer season I still sell used and replace every few years. Unfortunately when they get stolen it hurts a little more. I have 4 Lone wolf stands headed out for the season this weekend. 2 weeks before youth day for my son.

16-Sep-21
Gary. .thats the way Im leanin. With preset sticks, it dont take long to hang the stand if its lightweight

• Sitka Gear