JohnMC 16-Sep-21
PECO 16-Sep-21
JohnMC 16-Sep-21
WYOelker 17-Sep-21
carcus 17-Sep-21
PECO 17-Sep-21
WV Mountaineer 17-Sep-21
16-Sep-21
I keep having my lower dampner fall out. It there any fix? I am afraid this last time it is lost on an oak brush covered hill.

How much are the replacements?

16-Sep-21
Yes take that Mathews bow and toss it in the dumpster lol. Just kidding

16-Sep-21
I would not be surprised if Mathews would not send you a replace at no cost if you call them. As far a a quick fix skip to about the 8 minute mark of this video and he has a quick fix while your hunting currently. Basically he just ties it in with serving though.

16-Sep-21
Tie the dampeners in with serving material. That's quality right there.

16-Sep-21
Peco until he gets out of the oak brush it will keep him from losing it. Then he can worry about a quality fix after the hunt.

17-Sep-21
Yeah it is a good option for the time being. Not pretty but prevents me from buying new. Local Mathews dealer has the replacement for $40 so I grabbed one as back up…

17-Sep-21
https://www.hi-teksports.com/product-page/hi-tek-deadshot-system-for-mathews-bows

17-Sep-21
I agree it is a great field fix. I'm just saying that it shouldn't need to be done, that there is a lack of quality in the bow itself.

17-Sep-21
One thing is for sure, Hoyt shouters don’t have to worry about that happening. They don’t have to worry about much though. Their bows are so loud nothing will quieter them down. And Mathews are so deadly, even when they fall apart, they kill with ease. It’s tough being a bowtech fan too. I understand. But, catch ‘em if you can.

• Sitka Gear