70lbdraw 19-Sep-21
DanaC 19-Sep-21
TGbow 19-Sep-21
DanaC 19-Sep-21
RK 19-Sep-21
DanaC 19-Sep-21
Huntcell 19-Sep-21
17-Sep-21
So you think "Heels Up Harris" would be better? That's the option the country is looking at!

17-Sep-21
Elections have consequences.They control Congress and The 4th equal branch of Government:The Media

17-Sep-21
The Dems do not have a deep bench. They gots issues......

17-Sep-21
When you can manipulate elections and own the media you can do anything you want.

17-Sep-21
What Drnald said, plan B is worse than plan A. I think the dems have even figured that out. Never the less, it’s a disaster for the USA.

17-Sep-21
Who are the idiots who voted him in? Nothing here is a surprise, it was all predicted.

17-Sep-21
When he took office, long before any of the crises listed above, I told myself that he'd likely resign within 16 months for "reasons of health" (read "can't do the job because he's a senile old man"). Considering all that's going on, I may have over-estimated a bit.

Please pray for our country.

17-Sep-21
When you guys actually mature you will realize everything is planned and by design. When you say to yourself “Are they really that stupid?” No they are not, all planned. Just remember Agenda 2030 is just around the corner. Read about it and the puzzle pieces fall into place. It’s not a conspiracy just go on the WEF website all there lined out.

17-Sep-21
He's a lot like Urkel: "Did I do that?"

17-Sep-21
"When you can manipulate elections and own the media you can do anything you want."

You wanna bet...?

17-Sep-21
He has been coughing a lot recently. I am thinking that is a plan to have him step down. i don't think we will have much of a country left by the time we get rid of the democrats. I just hope they can't pass that gigantic spending bill.

17-Sep-21
"It is when a people forget God, that tyrants forge their chains." - Patrick Henry

"No people that lost their character kept their liberties." - Lawrence Reed

17-Sep-21
The consequences of apathic citizens.

17-Sep-21
He gets away with it because the vast majority of the press look the other way. Could you imagine if you dropped a republican name in the president, the media at large would be foaming. There is a reason why the press has the job of being the watchdog and the 1st amendment, but. Most people don't care any longer. I feel bad for the future generations , in 25 years they won't be growing up in a America we all grew up in, let alone a free Country. Things just change, so come mid terms we as republicans must take back the house and senate which is very possible and impeach Joe and camel toe, Then win the 2024 election across the board. If not we are done. I blame trump for losing 2020, he just couldn't shut the F up for three weeks before the election, very sad.

17-Sep-21
If Trump could have controlled his narcissism, his thin skin, and his itchy Twitter finger, I believe he would still be president and gone down as one of the greatest in history.

17-Sep-21
Look what happened in CA. My own county of Ventura voted(maybe) 60% liberal. How is that possible? These are professional politicians with billions of dollars. They will do whatever it takes to control your life and this country. They are the worst enemy you can imagine. We need smart, devious people to fight this one.

17-Sep-21
LBshooter, do you actually think that juveniles who refer to the Vice President as 'camel toe' are a good look for the GOP?

The future will not be decided by seventh grade mentalities.

17-Sep-21
There's no reason to call VP Harris names. She makes herself look completely incompetent on her own. It's better to fight people like her own her dismal record of failure.

17-Sep-21
Kamala is pissed, her 8 day absence from the public recently shows it. She finally figured out that the people behind Biden only wanted her because she was black and female. If you listen carefully to what she is saying it’s easy to spot. Jill Biden is calling the shots re Kamala and Reports are that Jill Biden never forgave her for calling sleepy a racist during the debates. Jill has made sure 100% of Kamala assignments are losers. She is not replacing Joe unless he strokes out or dies. Besides all of that her approval rating is in the teens.

Midwest , it’s even easier he could have done all those things and it wouldn’t have mattered if he appointed better people. Almost everyone he appointed was a liberal In disguise most of all Jared and Ivanka. The one thing the liberals do right is stick to the plan and hire only people loyal to the cause and back them up. Trump wanted DC approval we wanted him because he acted like he gave them the finger during the campaign.

18-Sep-21
“The future will not be decided by seventh grade mentalities.”

Who the he’ll do you think elected the current admin? As long as the bad orange hair mean tweet man is gone right?

18-Sep-21
Yes, the same orange man originally elected by the tantrum-throwers who can't accept the results of an election they didn't win.

How many lawsuits did Hillary and her minions start when she lost? Do you still hear her whining about 2016? I had little use for her, and damned her until the day the GOP nominated Trump, but she showed more class than Trump ever could. Not that that is a particularly high bar to jump...

The biggest joke is the Trumpsters who can't (yet) see that their idol is an albatross around the neck of every GOP candidate, and will remain so until he at least learns to fake 'Presidential dignity.'

A *lot* of GOP operatives and electeds are being awful quiet lately so as not to get smeared with orange turd stains. But go ahead and keep listening to the talking heads with no skin in the game.

I'm no Democrat (in spite of what a lot of people here may think) but the GOP has wandered a long way from that days of Goldwater and Reagan. Some of them pay lip service to 'libertarian' ideals but those of us who were digesting Rand and Mises and Rothbard 40 years ago know better than to trust the new breed.

18-Sep-21
Missourbreaks got it. The fact that these leftist Marxist could even get 10% of the vote is mind boggling. We in sad shape in the US

18-Sep-21

Z Barebow's Link
Biden and company response to our Marines being killed in Afghanistan.

18-Sep-21
Department of education created in may 1980. That was the nail in the coffin. Democrats injected themselves into public education and started the indoctrination process.

Writings from Saul Alinski, Cloward/Piven, Marx/Engles shows what is happening now has been a long range plan.

18-Sep-21
I’m my opinion, if you voted for a Democrat you have aided and abetted the current administration, and you are perpetuating the continued assault on the Second Amendment. I just can’t understand how a hunter or a shooting sport enthusiast, could ever vote Democrat. But, that’s just my opinion, and what he’ll do I know.

18-Sep-21
JBG, you keep blowing that Big Lie smoke and it will keep vanishing on the breeze.

18-Sep-21
BC173 you, me, and the greater majority of Americans. Especially men and woman who still believe in hard work and American freedom.

18-Sep-21
OANN ? LMAO!

Talk about kool-aid for the cult followers. All swabbing, all the time. But it explains much...

18-Sep-21
DanaC you are the one guy that talks so loud because he believes he's the smartest in the room but everyone sees the arrogance is strong in your mind.. The only one that is laughing are the majority, at you! You sir are the odd one in the room, but by all means toot your horn loudly like you do. You couldn't possibly change the mind of anyone here. Just as nobody here will change yours.

18-Sep-21

Old Bow 's embedded Photo
 Old Bow 's embedded Photo

18-Sep-21

Chief 419's embedded Photo
Chief 419's embedded Photo
Maybe one of you smart guys can help me understand. 10,000+ Haitians living in squalor under a bridge in Texas with more on the way. Not one of them vaccinated or wearing masks, urinating, defecating, giving birth, etc. It's a public health crisis at best. Human catastrophe at worst. Not a peep out of the Dimwits in Congress or the WH. Not one word from AOC and her crew. Meanwhile, the Central American crowd continues to invade & drugs are pouring across the border while CPB is overwhelmed. These are brown and black people that the Democrats in Congress claim to care for. Can someone explain why this crisis doesn't have every Democrat in Congress going down there to witness the crisis first hand and change their policies?

The great prophet, Obama once said "Election have consequences". Indeed, he was right. Orange man bad. Old, senile white man worse. This should have every American ready to vote against every Democrat in Congress regardless of party affiliation or political beliefs.

18-Sep-21
What you're seeing at the border right now, as well as what's happening in our major cities and many states is more proof that the Democrat Party of today couldn't run a nylon stocking with a roll of barbed wire. They are incapable, clueless morons. The only people more pathetic and moronic are the ones who continue to vote for them.

18-Sep-21
"Yes, the same orange man originally elected by the tantrum-throwers who can't accept the results of an election they didn't win. How many lawsuits did Hillary and her minions start when she lost?"

They spent 4 years doing everything they could to reverse the result.

Try and keep up bubba...

18-Sep-21
To say Hillary has class is hilarious. She ran around for four years blaming everything she could on why she didn’t win in 2016. All she had to do is look in the mirror and she had her answer.

18-Sep-21
Like 2016, the country had two choices in 2020.....Biden or DJT. I don't want to bad mouth folks here or anywhere else....but I hope the folks that pulled the lever for Prez Biden do a gut check and realize you were sold a load of BS by him, his followers and the left-wing media that provided non-monetary benefit to him (more on them guys later). Many more folks likely voted against Trump more than voted for Biden. Knowing what we know now and seeing what we have seen, reasonable Biden/Harris voters can't possibly continue to say with a straight face they proved to be the better ticket over Trump/Pence. I never thought we would see worse ticket than Obama/Biden....and I was wrong. At this pace their going.....the Biden/Harris ticket will with out a doubt take of the title as the worst Administration ever. Honest history will not be kind to them.

Back to the left-wing media......one platform item I hope whomever the next GOP Prez candidate is......look at the 1st Amendment protections the (any) media hides behind and see if we can get that fixed. Any media outlet that intentionally provides support or benefit in-kind to a political party will loose their 1A protections. They should loose their media credentials and be subject to lawsuits for any intentional, inflammatory misbehavior. I think that is one way to clean them up and get rid of outlets that claim to be "unbiased media".

18-Sep-21
I saw they are deporting the Haitians, why not the Mexicans? What am I missing? Serious question.All those people are crossing in sight of an official port of entry where they could immigrate legally.

18-Sep-21
"I saw they are deporting the Haitians, why not the Mexicans?"

Umm, maybe because it's the *Haitians* who are *crossing* the border?

18-Sep-21
I don't understand your post.

18-Sep-21
DanaC... you sir are the biggest of dumbasses around...and that is saying something... SMH

18-Sep-21
They should deport anyone crossing the border illegally.Asylum seekers must use the ports of entry.Unless you believe in open borders.

18-Sep-21
I am 70 years old. I volunteered for draft when I was 18. Why did I do that? For 1 reason, I love this country, and am thankful for having lived here. The idiots in the White House and the rest of their leftist base is destroying this nation. It’s beginning to affect my health, because I am so upset, and worried about their devastating decisions becoming irreversible. I have lived a good life, I am more concerned about my children and grandkids and all those of younger generations. joe has done all of this in 8 months, I fear there is way to much time left for them to continue to destroy our country and way of life. God help us.

18-Sep-21
Kids like too rub the hair on Joe's legs. At least that's what he says.

18-Sep-21
Full draw no doubt he is trying his hardest to take that title from is flatbrimmer just not sure he is there though.

18-Sep-21
i totally agree Shoe. Lot of people have sacrificed for this country so that these dumbass leftist have the oppurtunity to spout their rhetoric

19-Sep-21
Love the ad hominem (non-) arguments, kids. Might move out of this place and remodel your heads ;-)

PS has anyone noticed the BS name given by 'JBG' ? Who is this instigator? A Russian troll? Seems like all the political BS topics are flowing from the same won't-use-his-own-name spineless puke.

19-Sep-21
Full Draw ×2

19-Sep-21
Registered Independent voters, self declared in any conversation, tend to be more radical then anyone registered for either party that votes. At least with a party nut you know what’s coming. However, an independent generally fancies themself superior to a conservative or a liberal. That radical thought is a dangerous place to be for mankind.

Jesus said hot or cold. No middle ground. Party Politics is right in that middle ground. With independents running around playing both sides.

Quit replying to the guy. Let his radical rants rest in his screwed up brain. If he didn’t have an outlet, he’d ponder himself to misery or confront his demon.

19-Sep-21
" Wear your badge as one the four anti hunting 1st, 2nd Amendment Bowsiter's here proudly."

Hunter, gun owner, 30 year NRA member, been running shoots since you were in diapers. BUT, since I speak out against the Holy Trump, I'm an anti? You're a brain-washed clown.

19-Sep-21
If the republicans had a spine, when they retake the house and senate in the mid terms, the first order of business should be to impeach Biden, and then Harris. But like I stated it takes a backbone, the Democrats seem to be in charge even when in the minority.

19-Sep-21
Politicians are puppets to their special interests. It’s why nothing ever gets done. And, when it does it’s always a trade off for what’s best for America.

Right and wrong is pretty easy to identify when you aren’t being paid to represent something besides those two things. It’s also easy to distinguish once you understand government policy was never meant to add prosperity to your life. Instead, only provide you the opportunity to prosper if you decide too.

Party politics lost that along time ago.

19-Sep-21
"BUT, since I speak out against the Holy Trump, I'm an anti?"

Uh, no, it's because you support the destruction of America under China joe! Perhaps you should get vaccinated for TDS? Cuz you're clearly infected!

19-Sep-21
70, "Uh, no, it's because you support the destruction of America under China joe! "

The ONLY thing you know about me for sure is that I despise Trump. All your conjecture is based on the assumption that my PERSONAL animus re. that cretin and his idolators make me an instrument of the devil. Sorry, life ain't that simple outside of your brainwashed heads. But you keep right on believing your own shoddy logic.

19-Sep-21
I have to poke the hornets nest, cuz I know you're scared to death that he isn't gone yet!!

19-Sep-21
LMAO, I feel exactly the same way ;-)

19-Sep-21
There are those that are in denial..look at who Biden appointed as AG...Merrick Garland...look at his stance on gun control.

Tells you a lot where Biden stands. Ironic that hunters and pro gun advocates would vote for their own demise

19-Sep-21
"I think just from my few posts here you can get a very good idea who I am. " Yeah, Johnny B Goode, the guy who posts unchecked alt-right BS from the most slanted sources on the 'net.

Some of us are blessed with a sense of humor that didn't come from watching 'The Simpsons'. 'Kooky'? Maybe, but people know I'm my own man. Enjoy your Cult of Trump sense of warmness and belonging.

19-Sep-21

RK's embedded Photo
RK's embedded Photo
Danac, even the cat has you figured out

19-Sep-21
Wowser, I am flattered by the 'oppo research'. Talk about taking tit-for-tat to a higher level. So now I have to kiss Tred's ass along wit Trump's to be loved here? LMAO! Sorry, I don't goose-step to the popular tunes.

PS that 'Pope and Young and Hill did it argument is lame beyond redemption. But you knew that.

19-Sep-21
Comment removed .

• Sitka Gear